Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server

Discussion on ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 03/11/2019, 12:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
When negative feedback = attacking. Oh my! Its the end of the world.
Old 03/11/2019, 13:23   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joellax View Post
When negative feedback = attacking. Oh my! Its the end of the world.
I don't know why are we still talking about this, I didn't mean the negative feedback I meant attacking us for no absolute reason. As I said before we're still accepting feedback and we've proven it and done a long shot since start. You can check our patch notes in this channel .
Old 03/16/2019, 14:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
This is not even worth the time anymore. the dude clearly has no knowledge at all and can't understand the very simple feedback points Spirited and myself have given him. He even asked me to change my initial statement on his thread which was clearly 100% true. I'm not gonna let you off the hook. players deserve to know what kind of owner runs the server.

This server been dead from its start
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 20:41   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post
have you ever tried it to say its dead ?
as i can't believe 2nd rank on xtreme and its dead ?
Old 03/16/2019, 21:57   #35

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentistz View Post
have you ever tried it to say its dead ?
as i can't believe 2nd rank on xtreme and its dead ?
Oh, are you kidding? Xtreme is such a joke. All servers bot it. It means absolutely nothing. In fact, the top spots are usually huge donation scams. I'd put your faith in real reviews and real people. If people have a bad time with the server, then it's probably a bad server, regardless of their ranking on xtreme. Oh, and spread this comment around as much as you can. Xtreme killed this community and its good servers over a decade ago. **** that website.
Old 03/16/2019, 23:20   #36

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Oh, are you kidding? Xtreme is such a joke. All servers bot it. It means absolutely nothing. In fact, the top spots are usually huge donation scams. I'd put your faith in real reviews and real people. If people have a bad time with the server, then it's probably a bad server, regardless of their ranking on xtreme. Oh, and spread this comment around as much as you can. Xtreme killed this community and its good servers over a decade ago. **** that website.
I completely agree. That site is total bullshit, Provides no real info at all. You should trust yourself only in my opinion. Try a server out and see what it is like for yourself and write a review, That would be a way of contributing to the solution.
Old 03/17/2019, 00:39   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Oh, are you kidding? Xtreme is such a joke. All servers bot it. It means absolutely nothing. In fact, the top spots are usually huge donation scams. I'd put your faith in real reviews and real people. If people have a bad time with the server, then it's probably a bad server, regardless of their ranking on xtreme. Oh, and spread this comment around as much as you can. Xtreme killed this community and its good servers over a decade ago. Fuck that website.
agree about the xtreme but lets take a look on the out ? OUT
6435 for Conquerbeasts

and here it goes for Primal sure old players dont need to press on the xtreme any more to go in its link

OUT

Quote:
I completely agree. That site is total bullshit, Provides no real info at all. You should trust yourself only in my opinion. Try a server out and see what it is like for yourself and write a review, That would be a way of contributing to the solution.
agree and from my point view still beasts got a better out but lets say sure players already know primals and they don't have to go in through xtreme any more
Old 03/17/2019, 00:49   #38

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentistz View Post
agree about the xtreme but lets take a look on the out ? OUT
6435 for Conquerbeasts

and here it goes for Primal sure old players dont need to press on the xtreme any more to go in its link

OUT

agree and from my point view still beasts got a better out but lets say sure players already know primals and they don't have to go in through xtreme any more
I can just ctrl+click on the xtremetop link thousands of times and xtremetop will register it as a unique out click.
Old 03/17/2019, 00:53   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
I can just ctrl+click on the xtremetop link thousands of times and xtremetop will register it as a unique out click.
well lets say no one can prove that he does have a xtremetop100 prove for the in or the out but meeh what can we say lets just close the war down
Old 03/17/2019, 01:01   #40

Ok I was busy the past days working on the server, I dont know why you guys really want this server to die or lose the people coming through elitepvpers, and people just coming posting stuff without even saying a reason? ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post
You didn't even mention a reason, highly doubt that you've played the server but no the server is actually very active with 90+ daily player online and we're growing day by day but thanks for bumping us.
Old 03/17/2019, 01:06   #41

Well I play on private servers, ALOT.. But I never post reviews about it.. Why I am posting a review now is because I am simply amazed by this server.

The first reason why I like this server is because OWNER. Seriously been on so many p-servers and ConquerBeasts is the only server I liked so much that I even came here to post a review. I have met so many "owners" so many "mods" and hardly anyone of them cared about their sh*t rather than their pockets to be full with cash, but boy this owner is on some next level sh*t. I never seen someone to care so much about his server and his players. He literally listens everyone and tries to answer to everyone even tho he got tons of work to do. Bugs? Ofcourse every server got bugs.. But this dude literally fixes like 10+ bugs on a daily base! I could write a whole essay about this server, so I will just cut it off and say that this is one of the best servers I ever played in my 15 years of conquer expierence.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2019, 01:07   #42

I never seen something bad in this server, the only thing that I wait for it to be my top server, that the player base increases. Everything in this game is good, still have some bugs but admins fix it as fast as possible beside this, they are active with the players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 01:29   #43

I dont have nothing against you or even the server lol. I've tried the server, and its 100 % p2w. Makes no difference than actual retail version. Just my IMO
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2019, 01:42   #44

elite*gold: 26
Don't mind the trolls, There's a reason why everyone commenting here and saying it's any good has less than 10 posts. Keep it up. We all believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleL View Post
Well I play on private servers, ALOT.. But I never post reviews about it.. Why I am posting a review now is because I am simply amazed by this server.

The first reason why I like this server is because OWNER. Seriously been on so many p-servers and ConquerBeasts is the only server I liked so much that I even came here to post a review. I have met so many "owners" so many "mods" and hardly anyone of them cared about their sh*t rather than their pockets to be full with cash, but boy this owner is on some next level sh*t. I never seen someone to care so much about his server and his players. He literally listens everyone and tries to answer to everyone even tho he got tons of work to do. Bugs? Ofcourse every server got bugs.. But this dude literally fixes like 10+ bugs on a daily base! I could write a whole essay about this server, so I will just cut it off and say that this is one of the best servers I ever played in my 15 years of conquer expierence.
Just a little bit further and we'll need to extract you right out of his behind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 02:03   #45

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Don't mind the trolls, There's a reason why everyone commenting here and saying it's any good has less than 10 posts. Keep it up. We all believe you.

Just a little bit further and we'll need to extract you right out of his behind.
And his wallet.

Thanks
4 Users