Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Releasing Flare Conquer (Co version 6695) [Released 16th July 2018]

Discussion on Releasing Flare Conquer (Co version 6695) [Released 16th July 2018] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2018, 08:28   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealers View Post
Hello Spirited
i need talking to you private fast
give me your Skype or your Discord or your facebook to i can contact with you
i need more work from you
thanks Spirited
You already contacted me through my signature's email just to ask the same thing, so no. If you can't word it in an email, then I'm super not interested. And no, I'm not going to work for you. I'm not in this community to make money.

Edit: And I got the second email you sent. Again. I'm not interested. Learn boundaries and read my signature. "I will not program for you" in giant red text. Publicly requesting my attention is also dumb and off-topic. Just overall not respectful to anyone.
Old 09/14/2018, 10:02   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You already contacted me through my signature's email just to ask the same thing, so no. If you can't word it in an email, then I'm super not interested. And no, I'm not going to work for you. I'm not in this community to make money.

Edit: And I got the second email you sent. Again. I'm not interested. Learn boundaries and read my signature. "I will not program for you" in giant red text. Publicly requesting my attention is also dumb and off-topic. Just overall not respectful to anyone.
It's funny I get the same requests all the time in private messages and I'm always like "You can't afford my hourly price" and then they say some stupid **** like "I'll pay you $20" and I'm just like "See, I was right. Take your third world country wage somewhere else." and that usually keeps them away or triggers them in somewhat funny way.
Old 09/14/2018, 16:24   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
It's funny I get the same requests all the time in private messages and I'm always like "You can't afford my hourly price" and then they say some stupid **** like "I'll pay you $20" and I'm just like "See, I was right. Take your third world country wage somewhere else." and that usually keeps them away or triggers them in somewhat funny way.
Ineed now quick fast pls guild war ****
pls i need Fix now to Iam will pay $20 inweek
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2018, 12:48   #19

Guys, do not go into this server or into EdenConquer.

Server full of egy's, friends of the gamemaker which gets everything free and be able to use speedhack.

2 guys on EdenConquer:
****** (a ninja)
Nightmare (a windwalker)

Both can 1 hit people with less crit. strike than your immunity.
Old 03/08/2019, 09:05   #20

Quote:
Paid server are strictly prohibited and may not be advertised. This includes shops.
Closing.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
كونكر, conquer, private, server