Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquer Online... #1 Private Server!

Discussion on Qonquer Online... #1 Private Server! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Qonquer Online... #1 Private Server!

Click the banner to visit our site

VERSION [5203]

Here i will list a few facts that people may already know about Qonquer online.. putting these facts aside you're much better to checkout our site to see just how serious we're and how progressed we're compared to all the other 'Nab Binary' servers, there are very few stable self written sources now 'Worthy servers' you could say, Qonquer and AcidCO are the only ones that spring to mind..

[1] We were the very first online private server for conquer online and therefor have had alot more experience in this line of work.

[2] We as a server have had more stability and uptime for the past 4 years than any other private server has had.

[3] We have made some of the most remarkable update speeds for our server in regard to keeping up with TQs version.

[4] Unlike binary servers and most public source servers, we update the server code ourself. This means we can stay upto speed with the latest client versions and updates TQ roll out. This is one of the advantages of having a unique source.

[5] As a server our flexability is extreme, i would go as far as saying anything people would want that is possible we can do and much faster than any other private server.

[6] We have the nearest ingame economy stability to CO than any other private server, Meaning we dont have outrageous gold/cps splashing around the community as most other private servers have.

[7] We have some of the most Unique and incredibly difficult self made client/server addons that have been seen in the Conquer Private server industry.

[8] We have the most funding for keeping the server online than any other private server has had, mainly because we pay the fees ourself if times are bad, which i might add they havn't been for 2 years.

[9] We can guarantee there are NO definitive laws other than distribution of TQs client (Which we do simply because we dont care, we dont have to do this) that can shut us down and for this reason we're staying till the very end.

[10] And finally we have the most averaged Online Players and are currently the most populated online realistic leveling server to exist.

No matter what, ask about it!! read the facts and see for yourselves, we're the top private server for conquer online and guarantee we always will be.

TIP: Do NOT donate by way of gaining reward from Binary servers, from my experience they're about as stable as our british economy, and in the end you're more than likey going to lose everything.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/15/2010, 10:03   #2

Nice, It's nice to see you still around. Qonquer was the first private server i ever played (back in the days of player commands for gear haha). I would say good luck, but Qonquer by far is the most successful non Binary server I've seen and Skill > Luck .
Old 01/15/2010, 11:57   #3

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
Nice, It's nice to see you still around. Qonquer was the first private server i ever played (back in the days of player commands for gear haha). I would say good luck, but Qonquer by far is the most successful non Binary server I've seen and Skill > Luck .
Thanks alot mate, we really appreciate it
Old 01/15/2010, 12:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qonquer View Post
Qonquer and AcidCO are the only ones that spring to mind..
+1 for da quote. =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2010, 13:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Please remove statement 4 as you cannot make that claim.

Edit: Thank you.
Old 01/15/2010, 13:48   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Please remove statement 4 as you cannot make that claim.
Enforcing this, I believe myself and Ultimatum, where one of, IF not first to have an extremely basic source running this version.
Old 01/16/2010, 15:23   #7

lolz
Old 06/16/2010, 08:05   #8

when I open my clint I see no server instruction guide, for how too join u? waht and i need i allready used all patches + clint side of ur allways if i open (server.dad) i see Japanese words .. thank you if they help me in any way I can use win7,
Old 06/16/2010, 14:11   #9

just download, install, register, play xD
Old 06/16/2010, 14:29   #10

wouldnt play this server....

since months no gms on no events the server is like empty and boring
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 15:07   #11

I haven't played since the old qonquer.
Old 06/16/2010, 15:13   #12

elite*gold: 66
they wanted to re-open qo 1 but thats now hmm around 6 months ago lol
Old 06/16/2010, 15:21   #13

I dont think they do
Old 06/16/2010, 15:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie <3 View Post
wouldnt play this server....

since months no gms on no events the server is like empty and boring
Same here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 19:47   #15

hey dude qonquer u disappointed us...u said qonquer 1 will be back very soon long time ago...
now the online players are in number of 100-200Max(bcuz NO MORE UPDATES)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread