Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpaceCO - A modern private server.

Discussion on SpaceCO - A modern private server. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SpaceCO - A modern private server.

Hello guys,

I'd like to introduce my private server..

Some information

Well our server is targeting 6330 patch (latest patch) it has all characters included and fully functional. We've balanced most of the attack and it should work fine with no problems. The server includes most of the systems in retail one.

Features
Poker working fine, Kingdoms , JiangHu , Chi , Inner power , Subclasses , classes are all working.

Rates?
Leveling is quite easy until level 130.
Drop rate is random between (1 - 70)

This ISN'T a PAY2WIN SERVER.

Our server website :

Old 10/17/2016, 21:46   #2

I recommend you to change the name, with all respect for your codes, there is noting space about co
Old 10/17/2016, 22:19   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
You were looking for a server staff to join just a month or two ago, so I'm assuming this is just another modified Trinity server, given that one can't make a server in that short of a time span. In which case, why do we need more than the already hundreds of failed copy servers running? You don't seem to add anything to it either, it's just running as is? As it was downloaded from out-of-community? What's the advantage that this server has over others? I'm not seeing that by this advertisement or your website.
Old 10/17/2016, 22:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You were looking for a server staff to join just a month or two ago, so I'm assuming this is just another modified Trinity server, given that one can't make a server in that short of a time span. In which case, why do we need more than the already hundreds of failed copy servers running? You don't seem to add anything to it either, it's just running as is? As it was downloaded from out-of-community? What's the advantage that this server has over others? I'm not seeing that by this advertisement or your website.
This is my old modification of the original trinity's **** released 2 - 3 years ago. I worked on the source basics as i don't have time to write my own from scratch. I did make huge modifications on the source basics long time ago, somehow, improved my performance (Sockets, Threading, Database, Packethandling these were completely changed). The packets i log them and write them my own. I'm not saying this is a bug-less server but i'm doing my best to fix everything reported.
Thanks
Old 10/17/2016, 23:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
This is my old modification of the original trinity's **** released 2 - 3 years ago. I worked on the source basics as i don't have time to write my own from scratch. I did make huge modifications on the source basics long time ago, somehow, improved my performance (Sockets, Threading, Database, Packethandling these were completely changed). The packets i log them and write them my own. I'm not saying this is a bug-less server but i'm doing my best to fix everything reported.
Thanks
Well, I suppose that's somewhat relieving that it's not from out-of-community (and I know you can program and maintain it), but that still doesn't answer my primary inquiry. The advertisement doesn't give any context to what this server is, nor does the website. What does this server offer; why should people join your server? How is it different than the other servers out there? Maybe your can modify your advertisement to give more information?
Old 10/17/2016, 23:15   #6

Quote:
Well, I suppose that's somewhat relieving that it's not from out-of-community (and I know you can program and maintain it), but that still doesn't answer my primary inquiry. The advertisement doesn't give any context to what this server is, nor does the website. What does this server offer; why should people join your server? How is it different than the other servers out there? Maybe your can modify your advertisement to give more information?
Oh i see. I'll post that soon, my bad. I'm now focused on ending this testing mode to switch to the main server.
Old 10/19/2016, 16:48   #7
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
nothing out of space about this lol, shitload of servers like this
Old 10/19/2016, 20:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceone0 View Post
nothing out of space about this lol, shitload of servers like this
I used the name space because i have my own website made for movies (spacecartoons.com) and i used the name cause i like it, why bother yourself?
Old 10/19/2016, 21:27   #9

I don't have any preference over the name. What's more important is what the server delivers.
The name does remind me of something though.

Old 10/20/2016, 17:26   #10

Bugs fixed :

- Teamarena fixed.
- Going to add champion points tonight (Used in champion arena shop)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- GW starts on friday and ends on 21:00 [Server Time] GMT+2

Quote:
I don't have any preference over the name. What's more important is what the server delivers.
The name does remind me of something though.

We have most of the main systems implemented and functional

- Perfection system.
- JiangHu , Chi , Subclasses.
- Unions, kingdoms.
- CTF , Epk , TeamPK, SkillPK.
- Poker.
- Till now there are only 3 hourly events + the other TQ events.

Seems to be a good progress for the first 2 days! Going to add an event soon. If you have any ideas please PM me them !
Old 10/21/2016, 16:02   #11

Congratulations!
However, the website is a piece of trash! You really gotta take care a bit of your user experience and the accessibility of your website. Well, I don't expect you to know about that but just saying
Best of luck anyways
Old 10/23/2016, 01:39   #12

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis~ View Post
Congratulations!
However, the website is a piece of trash! You really gotta take care a bit of your user experience and the accessibility of your website. Well, I don't expect you to know about that but just saying
Best of luck anyways
What were you expecting? Every single website I have seen in the CO section (with exception to 1 or 2) is either ****, another bootstrap website or WordPress.
Old 10/25/2016, 11:23   #13

That's the ugliest website I have ever seen in my life.
Old 10/25/2016, 13:44   #14

elite*gold: 15
Your website look like a domain for sale landing page at first.
Old 10/25/2016, 21:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
Your website look like a domain for sale landing page at first.
That hamburger menu, though!!!!

Holy ****.
Closed Thread