Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

uConquer a new US based server running on the latest co client version !

Discussion on uConquer a new US based server running on the latest co client version ! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 12/06/2014, 18:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nice, congrats man
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2014, 22:07   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by x[t]c View Post
Nice, congrats man
Thank you bro !
Old 12/09/2014, 16:04   #18

Bugs: Gems are bugged with or without 10 sdgs for example u do the same dmg, Tortoises are bugged too with or without 10 tortoises u take the same amount of dmg idk about the other gems. More: HP bar is bugged 60/77k HP and can't fill it to 77k I tried everything it just aint working.And that attack system aint fixed at all u only fked the gems, it says the gems are inside ur items but their effects doesnt apply, that's how they "fixed" the systems in all the servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 16:42   #19

Feel free to PM me if u want help fixing those bugs destroyer xP
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 17:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by uroda111 View Post
Bugs: Gems are bugged with or without 10 sdgs for example u do the same dmg, Tortoises are bugged too with or without 10 tortoises u take the same amount of dmg idk about the other gems. More: HP bar is bugged 60/77k HP and can't fill it to 77k I tried everything it just aint working.And that attack system aint fixed at all u only fked the gems, it says the gems are inside ur items but their effects doesnt apply, that's how they "fixed" the systems in all the servers.
Gems are working just fine , while for tortoise gem I removed it because it will unbalance the game, for the hp bar your right hp is the one shown on your status , why the hp is show 60 / 77k because I removed the jianghu star align because like you see some one with 77k hp is too much , for the gem effect it does work just fine here is a pic form the gem effect , I just reduced its possibilities, so it wont lag, like on last iConquer GW we got 210 online players, there was no fps drop or any lag because we reduced the gem effect possibilities, while on other wars with higher gem effect possibilities, with like 170 online on the war, there was a huge fps drop!

New max online : 65 Players !

New update that will happen soon !

We will change the fb\ss tourny to last man standing [SS\FB],
while creating another tourny calling it ss\fb, the first one to kill certain amount of people will win.

The second new tourny is the TEAM WARS, 4 teams, 4 custom effects
for each teams, you can't attack players in the same teams, while you can kill players from the other teams, even if they were friends, the first team to gets certain amount of points will win!
and the reward will be cps and iPoints, it will depend on each player points !

thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by x[t]c View Post
Feel free to PM me if u want help fixing those bugs destroyer xP
Thank you bro, they aren't really a bugs like what I explained above.
I really appreciate it.
Old 12/09/2014, 20:30   #21

I'm trying to understand why a super gem effect shown in grotto for example would lag me while I sit in TC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 21:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
I'm trying to understand why a super gem effect shown in grotto for example would lag me while I sit in TC.
What I mean when there is big wars.
The effect will do a huge fps drop!
I tested it by my self !

well, our max online increased from 65 to 75 in hours

I am so happy from what the server have achieved till now!
Old 12/10/2014, 22:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDestroyer2011 View Post
Gems are working just fine , while for tortoise gem I removed it because it will unbalance the game, for the hp bar your right hp is the one shown on your status , why the hp is show 60 / 77k because I removed the jianghu star align because like you see some one with 77k hp is too much , for the gem effect it does work just fine here is a pic form the gem effect , I just reduced its possibilities, so it wont lag, like on last iConquer GW we got 210 online players, there was no fps drop or any lag because we reduced the gem effect possibilities, while on other wars with higher gem effect possibilities, with like 170 online on the war, there was a huge fps drop!

New max online : 65 Players !

New update that will happen soon !

We will change the fb\ss tourny to last man standing [SS\FB],
while creating another tourny calling it ss\fb, the first one to kill certain amount of people will win.

The second new tourny is the TEAM WARS, 4 teams, 4 custom effects
for each teams, you can't attack players in the same teams, while you can kill players from the other teams, even if they were friends, the first team to gets certain amount of points will win!
and the reward will be cps and iPoints, it will depend on each player points !

thanks !

Thank you bro, they aren't really a bugs like what I explained above.
I really appreciate it.

Man that wasn't what I meant.... I meant that sdg's dmg effect aint real, with full 2 sdg gears hits me 46k and without 4 sdgs from those full pairs of sdg it goes down to 43k and 4 sdgs are 60% dmg... instead to 30k from 46k it goes to 43k ... check sdg's dmg effect they are bugged
Old 12/11/2014, 01:33   #24

Quote:
Man that wasn't what I meant.... I meant that sdg's dmg effect aint real, with full 2 sdg gears hits me 46k and without 4 sdgs from those full pairs of sdg it goes down to 43k and 4 sdgs are 60% dmg... instead to 30k from 46k it goes to 43k ... check sdg's dmg effect they are bugged
You totally forgot about defense + there are another stats beside gems ?!
so if some gems suppose to get from 46k to 30k, what will the + do
Old 12/11/2014, 10:20   #25

elite*gold: 26
I sincerely wish you the best of luck mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2014, 13:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDestroyer2011 View Post
You totally forgot about defense + there are another stats beside gems ?!
so if some gems suppose to get from 46k to 30k, what will the + do
same damage reduction to mobs lol from 120k to 116k without 4 sdg at mystic castle's bats
Old 12/11/2014, 16:39   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
I sincerely wish you the best of luck mate.
Thanks bro

Quote:
same damage reduction to mobs lol from 120k to 116k without 4 sdg at mystic castle's bats
I will see if what you are saying is true, if it is true I will just increase SDG gem effect on mobs, but for the players they are just fine and I tested them by my self !
Old 12/11/2014, 17:46   #28

OMG what a terrible source the normal attack is total wrong 0 balance for spells attack bet er not start talking for spear normal attack do more dmg then SpeedGun,Agility bug,Accuarcy fail calculated fb/ss dealing more dmg then Rage and more ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 18:42   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unionteams View Post
OMG what a terrible source the normal attack is total wrong 0 balance for spells attack bet er not start talking for spear normal attack do more dmg then SpeedGun,Agility bug,Accuarcy fail calculated fb/ss dealing more dmg then Rage and more ...
Thanks for your feedback. I will try to change it to the best
Old 12/12/2014, 03:58   #30

I have to say, your attitude towards criticism alone makes me want to give this server a whirl. Not a fan of having to deal with all the classes and all of the other 'newer' things. You seem to be rather calm no matter what anyone says. Can't promise I'll stay around for the long run, but I may definitely give it a try.
Thanks
1 User