Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BladeTearZ a new classic 2.0 server

Discussion on BladeTearZ a new classic 2.0 server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2013, 05:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
srsly you ppl got no life ? and btw dont lie i wasent at the computer for the whole day
all you guys do is making up lies about us so we look bad.

No person on this server has got any gear or an offer for buying gears from us..

why would we waste our time to dc him he just made that up. no PM was even looking at the conquer when he got dc so made up something better guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2013, 09:54   #47

leave them, kids have nothing better to do than spreading lies. You can clearly see they have no life all they do is lie and trash talk because in real they are probably really not important and they are trying make it up online...
Let them type is all they can do, picking up stuff out of contents and making their own drama around it, just do not answer let them be
Old 08/01/2013, 10:47   #48

i have been playing on this server and not had a single problem with anyone and there is some days i get alot of dbs hunting and some days i dont but that is part of the server but to me it isnt that bad :\
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 11:50   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyBastard View Post
leave them, kids have nothing better to do than spreading lies. You can clearly see they have no life all they do is lie and trash talk because in real they are probably really not important and they are trying make it up online...
Let them type is all they can do, picking up stuff out of contents and making their own drama around it, just do not answer let them be
A lie is when someone fabricates a story or fact... Everything we've said has been supported by screenshots and other evidence. Everything you have said has been a claim.

Who are the liars then?
Old 08/01/2013, 12:14   #50

But, but where are the other screenshots which can prove you lie? like about selling gears for in real money, Pms scamming people or DCing your buddy who hates server so much but he is still on it everyday?
Ohh **** stupid me, sorry forgot it never happened.
Keep talking trashes and call people names it only shows your low level.
You are mad thats all and it makes me stronger
Old 08/01/2013, 18:59   #51

Quote:
But, but where are the other screenshots which can prove you lie? like about selling gears for in real money, Pms scamming people or DCing your buddy who hates server so much but he is still on it everyday?
Ohh **** stupid me, sorry forgot it never happened.
Keep talking trashes and call people names it only shows your low level.
You are mad thats all and it makes me stronger
I think it's quite the opposite.. I think YOU are mad that you've been called out, and all of my statements I've made about you and kirill have been backed with evidence. Now, in an attempt to cut the BS in this thread, unless you have something to say about some of the recent pics, or something to say besides "Lul ur medness meks mi strunger", kindly shut up.

The proof is in the puddin', and anyone with half a brain will browse through this thread and see what kind of people you are, and will choose to simply skip over your server.

Again, I know you're furious that your "community" of players have turned against you because of your actions, but chalk it up as a life lesson... Try to control yourself and not reply with some stupid **** about me not producing screen shots of you DCing people.. It's really making you look retarded.

Old 08/01/2013, 19:26   #52

Yes you are right sir keep posting and who is furious?
Old 08/01/2013, 19:45   #53

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
At least "Zed" acts professional (in public), you are just.. yeah. Same went with the FTB thread, ended up with Zoey calling people racists or some **** lol and the negative feedback was too much so they requested it to be closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 00:39   #54

so now I am the one who calls people names here. Delicious.
Old 08/02/2013, 05:54   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Emil View Post
At least "Zed" acts professional (in public), you are just.. yeah. Same went with the FTB thread, ended up with Zoey calling people racists or some **** lol and the negative feedback was too much so they requested it to be closed.
Don't waste your time over here, I already saw many screenshots which you gave me about your conversation with Zed, And as i told you many times "Why aren't you a PM?", Because you actually were doing like everything, Anyway then won't get that they are failing so much. I'm out of this ****.
Old 08/02/2013, 07:54   #56

i like the server i dont care about ur problems whits the pms i want play a nice server i like blade tearz nice rates and friends,,,,

the server is offline or i got baned

owenageboy= aimboter speedy
Archerboy= got nice gear and leave dont know why
420Blaze= friend of the pm/gm dont care nice pvps
Miyucockye= gf of the gm or friend idk and i dont care about...
Testosterone-Wistrol= told toooo much **** about egys religuion and kill all new players on tc lol....
Old 08/02/2013, 11:15   #57

OK then as you guys want.
ArcherBoy aka Emme/Emil a guy who is working as a web designer, people trust him, give him access to server database, websites and stuff to let him do his job he gets paid for in real (not by us and tnx God) then he abuses their trust and simple "scam" them. He offered us help with website designing and He "scammed" server on $1500 trying to make all looks like it was Winstron aka Eragorn and Issa. This is the screenshot Eragorn attached where PM tells him hes stupid and he wont talk to him. Everything was telling us that it was him who scammed server and we were pretty sure it was him but.

All DPs were claimed on winstrols and issas account (smart Emme huh?) after when we spoken with Issa everything came up. Emme aka ArcherBoy made them donate to the server and then he kept removing from database logs of these accounts claimed their reward (yes he had an access because he was working for us as our web-designer) and he kept picking DPs all the time from the same donation, telling us that it was Winstrol and Issa who told him to do that o.o after all situation got clarified we apologised to winstrol, he said that everything is allright and he forgive us because now he see what happened. NOW he uses cut out of content screenshot to make us looks like last pieces of shit because we apologised instead of banning him for, like it all looked like, scamming server. Ohh well, stupid we are.
After that Winstrol donated to server few more times, felt like a Young `God, started to do what ever he wants and finally overdosed and got banned as well as his following him in everything puppy CLIPPER or KILPPER.

He was trying to dispute his donation back but hes lies made so little of sense that even paypal didnt believe him.
NOW we are being ddosed but tnx to winstrol we dedicated his money to anti ddos protection which will be set up on server really soon and server will be backed up and run smooth and for ever no matter how you guys will lie and try go make us looks like fagots.

I wont cover your ass anymore Emme and non knew why ArcherBoy got banned, we did it for you we didnt want take shits out but you shouldn't come here and say even your "I lold"
There is few more things they do illegal but Ill keep them for myself ^^

Emme was invited to our house (mine and Kirills) over night with Issa when they were over here and when we denied him access to website and database (scamming us wasn't an only dumb thing he did, he failed his cods as well bad) he started bringing real life things to game, telling people lies about our personal situation and family. He never told anything directly to us (pussy), he was just simple spreading trash talks to these guys in here, eragorn and ownageBoy. Such a mature guy isnt it?

I hope people will enjoy reading a bit about you in here. Maybe they will open their eyes and see your real "face" which to be honest in real looks really ewwwh...
Lucky us he scammed us only over internet and virtual money but other can not be so lucky.

Think twice before you start telling people someones kids are bastards. Karma will be back to you TWICE!

Epilogue: Think twice before you trust Emme and get him into your projects.

Miyucockey !

Ohh by the way. The gears they are talking about we were offering Winstrol to buy for dollars was the gears Emme created for donation points he scammed. Yes they were asking about possibility of buying it many times, winstrol offered PM $15 dollars each for super 1 socket +4 or so funny guy, he got ridiculed and Kirill told him $500 dollars each to make him fuck off.
Maybe it is the screenshot you are talking about? still I would love to see it, it will be next prove of your story making skills and picking stuff out of content.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2013, 12:47   #58

Quote:
ArcherBoy aka Emme/Emil a guy who is working as a web designer, people trust him, give him access to server database, websites and stuff to let him do his job he gets paid for in real (not by us and tnx God) then he abuses their trust and simple "scam" them. He offered us help with website designing and He "scammed" server on $1500 trying to make all looks like it was Winstron aka Eragorn and Issa. This is the screenshot Eragorn attached where PM tells him hes stupid and he wont talk to him. Everything was telling us that it was him who scammed server and we were pretty sure it was him but.

All DPs were claimed on winstrols and issas account (smart Emme huh?) after when we spoken with Issa everything came up. Emme aka ArcherBoy made them donate to the server and then he kept removing from database logs of these accounts claimed their reward (yes he had an access because he was working for us as our web-designer) and he kept picking DPs all the time from the same donation, telling us that it was Winstrol and Issa who told him to do that o.o after all situation got clarified we apologised to winstrol, he said that everything is allright and he forgive us because now he see what happened. NOW he uses cut out of content screenshot to make us looks like last pieces of shit because we apologised instead of banning him for, like it all looked like, scamming server. Ohh well, stupid we are.
After that Winstrol donated to server few more times, felt like a Young `God, started to do what ever he wants and finally overdosed and got banned as well as his following him in everything puppy CLIPPER or KILPPER.

He was trying to dispute his donation back but hes lies made so little of sense that even paypal didnt believe him.
NOW we are being ddosed but tnx to winstrol we dedicated his money to anti ddos protection which will be set up on server really soon and server will be backed up and run smooth and for ever no matter how you guys will lie and try go make us looks like fagots.

I wont cover your ass anymore Emme and non knew why ArcherBoy got banned, we did it for you we didnt want take shits out but you shouldn't come here and say even your "I lold"

Emme was invited to our house (mine and Kirills) over night with Issa when they were over here and when we denied him access to website and database (scamming us wasn't an only dumb thing he did, he failed his cods as well bad) he started bringing real life things to game, telling people lies about our personal situation and family. He never told anything directly to us (pussy), he was just simple spreading trash talks to these guys in here, eragorn and ownageBoy. Such a mature guy isnt it?

I hope people will enjoy reading a bit about you in here. Maybe they will open their eyes and see your real "face" which to be honest in real looks really ewwwh...
Lucky us he scammed us only over internet and virtual money but other can not be so lucky.

Think twice before you start telling people someones kids are bastards. Karma will be back to you TWICE!

Miyucockey !

Ohh by the way. The gears they are talking about we were offering Winstrol to buy for dollars was the gears Emme created for donation points he scammed. Yes they were asking about possibility of buying it many times, winstrol offered PM $15 dollars each for super 1 socket +4 or so funny guy, he got ridiculed and Kirill told him $500 dollars each to make him fuck off.
Maybe it is the screenshot you are talking about? still I would love to see it, it will be next prove of your story making skills and picking stuff out of content.
You're still going?

Your server is shit, and all you do is lie... Go take care of your kids and stop chatting shit on this thread. The SS's and chat logs all speak for themselves.
Old 08/02/2013, 13:02   #59

only 3 lines? you run out of arguments now?
Old 08/02/2013, 17:06   #60

Quote:

Miyucockey !

Well, If Emme scammed your community, then your "community" is a fail, actually you let him access your database, webhost and every single thing because you couldn't do your job at these things, and also about scamming it isn't his own problem that you all suck at everything.

Quote:
only 3 lines? you run out of arguments now
Please, do we have to waste our times and use our fingers to argue with a brainless kid like you?
Closed Thread