Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Love2Hate 1.0

Discussion on Love2Hate 1.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 10/23/2011, 16:11   #91

elite*gold: 0
If you're still getting the **** site when you try to load L2H's main page, clear your cookies and the proper site should load now.

Server should be up in 1-2 hours barring any random issues that might pop up.
Old 10/23/2011, 17:01   #92

elite*gold: 20
As I read now 60-90 mins to go.
Old 10/23/2011, 17:22   #93

Received Thanks: 2,518
This is where the forum will be for the foreseeable future:

Feel free to start posting there, all news is likely to be posted there first rather than here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 17:29   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
This is where the forum will be for the foreseeable future:

Feel free to start posting there, all news is likely to be posted there first rather than here.
Ah good, cya there =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 18:05   #95

Game, site, and forum are all back online now.

The L2H staff busted their ***** today, well done.

Edit: Just to clear up any potential confusion, there's currently two sites up at the moment.

The link to the proper one currently is:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 19:59   #96

Yep thanks for your guys patience and hard work of our team,

The game and site are back online.

See you all in game ^^~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2011, 20:53   #97

Some feed back
1)What i like and i like alot the fact that you have the proper FPS for the year 2011 and it gives an entirely different feeling to the game.
2)The donation part is the best i`ve seen in the therms "not overpowered"
3)The anticheat...well...if it does his job towards botting and aimbotting then you are the best around...my friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 00:32   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
Hello EPVP community,

I'd like to just throw in my 2 cents about this server compared to other servers.

I've been playing since there were only 3 servers in CO 1.0 and I've been looking for a server that gives that nostalgic experience... without the added BS. I've been searching and searching and finally saw this server posted up in the advertising section. I was skeptical at first, but decided to take a look anyways.

The website clearly stated what the server stats were about. Low experience, medium mobs, low item rates. That's exactly what I was looking for! I wasn't looking for a 1.0 server with fast exp, fast leveling BS.. other wise the server wouldn't be any more different than TQ's classic server! Am I wrong?

This server also has a donation system, a pretty balanced donation I must say. It uses a similar donation system TQ had back in the days... DBS. It's about half the price for dbs that you get, and you can also buy garments. Only change is that you can purchase 2x exp for 12 hours for a large donation, not really that imbalanced in my opinion. Anyone can easily grab a 2x exp from a titan or ganoderma.

Most servers use a donation system that REALLY imbalances the whole game in general. Donations that give you +12's, blesses, super gems, full supers, 999999 CP/gold. What is the point of getting full supers etc, if EVERYONE's going to have it? Everyone's going to be the same! Might as well equip everyone with full normals and erase the +12's and supers and you'll get the same experience! This server has NONE of that BS! It's a 100%, true to the history of 1.0 experience!

I've been wandering around for a few weeks of playing and people are equiped with uniques and elites... even NORMALS! Only people equipped with supers are either lucky, worked hard on items, or donators... just like back in the days.

PKing is excellent in this server. Although the server is a 2.0 based, you can PK ANYWHERE! Wanna pk that red name in Twin City? FB! Dead.. dropped items . Wanna kill the market character? BOOM! Free money and items on the ground in the city! Wanna get some quick gems? BOOM kill the miners! Miners you say? They still do that? Why yes... with a minor drawback..

Mining is back! People sending their miners to mine to precious gems. I really like the idea but there is one minor drawback. Although I love the idea of mining has returned, I think the rates are stuck to very low. I believe the dev team is currently fixing this issue and they've developed a temporary (I hope) system in it's place. You pretty much mine 30 ore and exchange it to an NPC for a chance to get ANY gem or 10k-20k gold. It's not a bad idea, but it can easily be abused by multiclienters of 10-20-1000 characters. I don't really "hate" this idea... but it's something that you'll either Love or Hate.. hence Love2Hate .

Hunting and marketing is back too! This is my favorite task of doing on 1.0! Hunting +1's and meteors and making money selling them is sooo... rewarding! +1's actually have a value now and buying and selling them in the market is.. fun! The rates of item drops is pretty much the exact same in 1.0 before TQ F'd it up. You won't be getting ridiculous amounts of +1's, but you'll get enough without blowing up your wrists. I love the rates, it's also true to the 1.0 history.

The staff is also friendly too. I've talked to the founder of this server and he seems to have the experience of a veteran. Some 1.0 server owners never even played 1.0 before and plug in fast exp, fast leveling, etc into it. I respect the founder for not falling into the trend. Props to you J! Props to you! The staff is also very friendly and attentive to it's consumers. If you ever need any help, they will be there to talk to you.. (if they're not busy that is). Of course, there are some corrupted staff members ready to destroy at any moment, but the founder has looked into this problem is constantly being dealt with. Thank god .

The community of this server is.. well, the only drawback I can find with this server. This server needs more people to bring it to it's full potential! We need the BR's back (no offence ^^), PKers back, KOS list back, big guild wars back and many more! That's the only thing missing in this server... a slight polish to make the gem shine (speaking of gems, anyone selling a SDG? XD)!

Overall, This server brings life to the past. This is what conquer should have been. It doesn't stop here though. Hopefully the dev team can bring some new quests, festival quests, bosses, etc... because that's what was missing in the original co 1.0.

There is a lot more to this server than I can write on the review. I just can't think of it at the moment haha, probably edit it in the future or something XD.
Come support the veterans out, try it.. a REAL taste of Conquer 1.0! Hope you try it, enjoy it, and stay.. and help make it #1!

Love2Hate all the way!!

Thanks for reading EPVP and have a great day!

Psychic
Nice review bud, thank you. I'm glad to see you "GET IT" . See you in game ^^
Old 10/28/2011, 21:34   #99

This server is making me enjoy classic CO feeling again every day now.
BIG recomendation for all veterans or this game.

PS: xp rate is very nice, u can rb a warr in few days top, even with crappy gears.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2011, 12:20   #100

I am downloading this game again ... after 4 years.

Seems like Classic CO.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2011, 10:44   #101

Our halloween quest pt1/pt2 has just ended ().

On the 3/11/2011 at 12pm, the BonfireNight Quest will begin:

..And will end on the 6/11/2011 at 12am.

I hope you all enjoy the quest.
Old 11/13/2011, 12:22   #102

Received Thanks: 2,518
Just thought i would let everyone know we are currently in the process of getting a new host which should be setup within the next few days, exciting times
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2011, 17:19   #103

I'll try it out. From all the people that liked it. And the part about egy's will probably think it's too hard.

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.. I mean... Sweet, Good server . Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 03:19   #104

Ive been on here for about a month and am loving it. If you guys join up say Pikachu brought you over
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 04:21   #105

been here for week or 2 very good server good peeps.. also if u love it old skool this is the place to be
Thanks
1 User