Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seasonal Conquer - 3.0 Server

Discussion on Seasonal Conquer - 3.0 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Seasonal Conquer - 3.0 Server

Seasonal Conquer - 3.0
Seasonal Conquer 3.0 has been in development for quite some time now.
Getting everything to work close to Conquer 3.0 is not a 1 day job.
So as you may expect, it took quite a while to get done.

Seasonal
The reason behind going with a seasonal platform is that so everyone has a chance to be the KING/QUEEN of seasonal conquer!
With retail people lack the motivation to grind for endless hours with very little time to actually PVP whereas with Seasonal Conquer the timeframe is massively lowered!

All Seasons
After a lot of requests we released a second permanent server where the rates are harder so it takes longer to max out. We do however still have a reset, every 3 to 6 months we will reset nobility so even new(er) players have a chance to compete on nobility ranking.

Come in, gear up and enjoy the PvP!

Features
- All classes supported up to the latest ThunderStriker!
- All sub classes fully working
- Questing System, do the quests like TQ created them
- First and Second Rebirth, Reincarnation
- All Items implemented (Dragon Souls, Refineries, Skill Souls, Accessories, Steeds/Mount Armors, Inspire Trojan, Inspire Ninja, All Epic Classes including Skills and Weapons)
- All Maps, Monsters, and Bosses (new Maps, Frozen Grotto, Sea of Death, Dragon Island, Deityland, Level 6 House, etc.)
- Achievements, Mentor System, Offline Training, Flower Ranking, Nobility
- All Clan / Guild Features (including Arsenal, CTF and Clan PK)
- Jiang-Hu Prestige, Tailed Beast, Melting, Anima and Runes
- Lottery, Mail System
- Poker, Roulette, Omaha and VIP Halls

PVP Events
- PK Tournaments
- Team PK
- Skill PK
- Skill Team PK
- Elite PK
- Weekly PK
- Extreme PK
- Class PK
- Arena
- Capture The Flag
- Cross Server Capture the Flag
- Clan War
- Guild War
- Champions Arena

Event/Quests
- All Daily Quests
- Horse Racing
- Battlefield Heroes
- Dis City
- Dragon Island
- Deityland
- Banshee, Nemesis, Terato Dragon, etc.

Links
Discord:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/24/2020, 15:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
I really like the server, but I also quit after 1day.
Why did I quit?
Because everyone was raping slots and gained alot of cps in just an hour. Remove the slots from your server, wipe it and you will see more people being online.
The slots just raped the server economy, no one is hunting, they just spam slots...
Old 07/24/2020, 17:28   #3

elite*gold: 200
Interesting concept. Being a seasonal server, does the server gets reset every x weeks/months or is it just the nobility ranks?

'Modern' versions aren't really my cup of tea but I like the different approach.

Best of luck with the server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 19:43   #4

tried going to the website and its a white screen lel
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 21:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
Interesting concept. Being a seasonal server, does the server gets reset every x weeks/months or is it just the nobility ranks?

'Modern' versions aren't really my cup of tea but I like the different approach.

Best of luck with the server!
The server gets reset after a few months.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCampos1 View Post
tried going to the website and its a white screen lel
What browser are you using? I just tried with Chrome, Edge (latest Chromium based one) and Firefox. All them works fine for me.
Old 07/24/2020, 23:02   #6

lol every few months wipe you crazy why play if wipe progression xD
Old 07/25/2020, 22:24   #7

if i wanted those features like TQ i would rather play "playconquer"

they running a perfect source already.

For the Website i have a critic, you have only a good website for mobile, but not for computer. Your game is a computer game should have a good website for computer first of all.

You can make a mobile.website.com & as facebook did

Quote:
Thank *** im not a Coder i would rule this community solo.. im a genius
Old 07/26/2020, 14:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
if i wanted those features like TQ i would rather play "playconquer"

they running a perfect source already.
So what? We have a different view on how we want the server to be. Not to mention that we are a little ahead of them (for now). Compared to them we have the new Inspired Ninja working flawlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
For the Website i have a critic, you have only a good website for mobile, but not for computer. Your game is a computer game should have a good website for computer first of all.

You can make a mobile.website.com & as facebook did
The current (simple) website is already responsive and works with desktop and mobile. Why would I need to have a mobile website? What's the point of having a mobile website if the website is responsive?

Anyhow the website will be upgraded shortly to support many more features.

Work in progress
Old 07/26/2020, 16:34   #9

I really appreciate the amount of work that's been put into this server it's really impressive. However, because of this seasonal thing I wouldn't really recommend this server to anybody, in fact, it makes me regret downloading it! Because you guys say that the server will be reset every 3 months, and at this current drop rate, one would need at least a little over 2 months in order to get proper gear which is a great deal of time, and then roughly one month later pretty much everything will be lost. So I don't really think there is someone out there that's crazy enough to be willing to spend that great amount of time and then be forced to start from scratch 3 months later. I hope you guys look into it and give it more thought. I'd also recommend PlayConquer for anybody that's into this version of CO for the time being.
Old 07/26/2020, 20:10   #10

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
So what? We have a different view on how we want the server to be. Not to mention that we are a little ahead of them (for now). Compared to them we have the new Inspired Ninja working flawlessly.

The current (simple) website is already responsive and works with desktop and mobile. Why would I need to have a mobile website? What's the point of having a mobile website if the website is responsive?

Anyhow the website will be upgraded shortly to support many more features.

Work in progress

so nice to see someone actually using seperate projects with correct namespaces.
Instead of something like COWebsite.Core
then Website.Game
then Game.Api
then GameServer.Website

Nice work on the server, keep it up.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/27/2020, 16:59   #11

Having a blast right now (First time player 3.0)
Not that worried about the seasonal part, fresh starts are better then a server getting stale.
Curious about the seasonal rewards that will carry over.

The few issues that have popped up got fixed really quickly.
Props to the team !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 12:45   #12

Boring server, played for around 30 mins and i deleted it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2020, 01:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfu View Post
Boring server, played for around 30 mins and i deleted it...
Thank you for the constructive feedback.
Old 07/31/2020, 18:32   #14

Gave it a go for few hours.

First of all, I'm not really a fan of 3.0 era and can't see myself ever playing it for a long time. Second, appreciate the will to do something different, original. I'm pretty sure one day you guys will get it right if you listen to player feedback and implement the right suggestions but unfortunately, server, as is, didn't work for me. I'm not invested enough to give a constructive feedback, all I can say is that, I didn't have fun. In fact, you can even say that I got bored at times. Nonetheless, I wish you guys best of luck going forward.
Old 08/01/2020, 17:35   #15

Would be nice after installing the Client if there is in Programms Folder not only the "Play icon" also "uninstall icon"

So we have not to uninstall the game manually.

Quote:
Good critics only for good boys
Closed Thread