Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WeConquer - 5530 Server

Discussion on WeConquer - 5530 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WeConquer - 5530 Server

Hello epvp members . I would like to introduce you a fresh new server WeConquer.

Server opened for players on 05/03/2019.

- In WeConquer , you can choose from 7 unique classes and become a martial arts master. While exploring the ancient oriental fantasy world, you also can make friends with other players all over the world, organize a guild, and even get married. Complete quests, challenge fierce monsters, enchance gear and finally you'll become the conqueror of the world of fighters.

- New brand custom and modern server, coming with stable ping and good rates for the veteran players.

- Don't forget that we planning to give you advantage with 7 classes only and the last class added is Pirate and we don't have any plans to add new classes.

*Information and features:
*Patch 5530.
*EU hosted.
*Low-medium rates (Experience , drop)
*About composing: +7 is maximum at this moment . Every week after GuildWar event composing will increase by 1.
*Level 140.
*Constantly updated.
*New map added ( DaityLand ).
*All bosses drop P6 , stones , chipoints.
*Pure skills.
*Wardrobe.
*Friendly staff.
*Custom ShoppingMall.
*Custom quests
*Custom tournaments (Team PK,Skill PK,Skill Team PK,Elite PK,Weekly PK,Monthly PK,Extreme PK,Class PK,CTF and more )

*WE DONT HAVE:
*NO WindWalker.
*NO DragonWarrior.
*NO DragonKnight.
*NO epic weapons.
*NO jiang.
*NO P7 souls.

*Game rules:
*You will not ruin any event by running/cheating in the map.If you do you will be punished.
*It's forbidden to Scam players in-game, otherwise that may lead your accounts/IP address to be permanently blocked.
*It's forbidden to use Bot's in-game. If you did, you'll be banned for 1 day at the first time, and the period will be doubled in case you repeated it.

*Discord: