Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]ServerConquerOnline

Discussion on [Help]ServerConquerOnline within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]ServerConquerOnline

Hi ePvP, i want to open server conquer online.I don't know the programming language or English�� but i learn quickly if needed.
For the beginning I have some questions

1.How much does it cost Host server conquer online (price / money per month) ???
2. How much does this source and client cost? who have a source and client sent PM (i give GM / PM / MONEY )??
3. Who is programmer (scripter) for edit a server conquer? ( i give GM / PM / MONEY )?
Scripter has to do:
Connect server and client to host and to web. For the server to work
I know html and little php + mysql i don't need scripter to create site (i need only to connect site with source to create account)
Thanks for time.
yes for bad english language.So sorry.
Old 01/02/2020, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
No. Programming is a requirement. If you can't program, then you're just going to host a server that'll die quickly and contribute to the problem this community has with recycled servers. Go support a server that's doing well like Primal Conquer or something. They know what they're doing.
Old 01/03/2020, 14:20   #3

why?? i coming with host you coming with source (you is coder) make a unic source i have full idea and you make money..what is a problem ?
Old 01/03/2020, 17:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procq View Post
why?? i coming with host you coming with source (you is coder) make a unic source i have full idea and you make money..what is a problem ?
Anyone who can make that source does not need you or your ideas. Nobody wants the idea guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 20:45   #5

Aa all people not need money no asocied no no and no... ok i understand but.. who help me with a source with (arena, poker wings ,chi , i not need all clas(wind ur dragon)but hace wings chi arena donation ... after i edit single this source ..)???
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 20:58   #6

Quote:
Aa all people not need money no asocied no no and no... ok i understand but.. who help me with a source with (arena, poker wings ,chi , i not need all clas(wind ur dragon)but hace wings chi arena donation ... after i edit single this source ..)???
Absolutely nobody. The community is oversaturated with people thinking they can get rich quick with "donations". The only people you're going to attract are the scam artists that feed off people like you. I told you no for very good reasoning. You must be a programmer to host a decent server. No exceptions.
Old 01/03/2020, 22:00   #7

I no make server for (donation) i make server for free to play... i say i pay ur give pm/gm to who help me...i not need money i work for this i have a job... me i need source for make server 100% free to play... free for all people.who wants to donate to help the server but will not receive "special" . Receive something garment "wow" not something to have a full power.. this is very good because no one receive special item ur gold prize ur supercup ... im go to xtream top and all servers is pay to win... is **** this...pay to gold prize pay to king pay to pay to pay...NO no pay to win is *play to win*. if you help me at least I understand what you need and where it changes it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 22:28   #8

Go support a server that already does that. You cannot and should not host a server if you can't maintain it. There's a server out there that deserves and has worked hard for your support.
Old 01/03/2020, 23:24   #9

Ok.. you not like me ur you not help me...say this..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 23:57   #10

Quote:
Ok.. you not like me ur you not help me...say this..
Is it wrong to be honest? Just because you don't take no for an answer? If you want to get screwed over by scam artists who are going to tell you yes, then have at it. Have fun. I'm not going to scam you, though. If you learn programming, then I'll help you solve problems. Otherwise, I have nothing for you besides a word of caution. Do not proceed without knowing exactly what you're getting into.
Old 01/04/2020, 01:22   #11

Quote:
Hi ePvP, i want to open server conquer online.I don't know the programming language or English�� but i learn quickly if needed.
For the beginning I have some questions

1.How much does it cost Host server conquer online (price / money per month) ???
2. How much does this source and client cost? who have a source and client sent PM (i give GM / PM / MONEY )??
3. Who is programmer (scripter) for edit a server conquer? ( i give GM / PM / MONEY )?
Scripter has to do:
Connect server and client to host and to web. For the server to work
I know html and little php + mysql i don't need scripter to create site (i need only to connect site with source to create account)
Thanks for time.
yes for bad english language.So sorry.

Dude they are professional here, no one can help you that. maybe in Arab/EU/Egypt forum they can help you with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2020, 01:32   #12

I want to learn but all say no you say NO . How can to learn?.
here professional? why not give me a source with a grandfather patch and tell him to look through it and see each one that makes you have a chance to learn. no one would say you can learn from here or from here
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2020, 03:02   #13

Quote:
I want to learn but all say no you say NO . How can to learn?.
here professional? why not give me a source with a grandfather patch and tell him to look through it and see each one that makes you have a chance to learn. no one would say you can learn from here or from here
Yes we do. We have stickied threads everywhere to help people learn. We can't help people who can't help themselves, and you said specifically that you don't know how to program and are looking for hired help. Like, I'm doing my best with the information you're giving me.
Old 01/04/2020, 05:22   #14

I notice that no one wants to do this for money. so I will learn. Thx for all

Can t/c SOLVED 😉
Old 01/28/2020, 21:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
I want to learn too procq but they refuse answer even a question. If they see your question is stupid or you are confused they ignore. If they see you have good question they change the case "go support primal conquer dont try to make a server, primal deserves all people In the community..."

You know what even if primalCo using my ideas I will not support them. Simply coz you disrespecting new people (you are nothing, go support primal they deserve...) horrible!!!!!!!! Hahahahah you won't be successful in this kind of strategy.

PrimalCo is good coded (but) not good managed and the classic is boring generally copy paste of the original conquer, won't be popular again this time is over yet! Just understand.

At beginning you won't need to host server official with money, you can host on your computer.

Hosting server is depends what kind of computer you need? 32Gb ram with high end gear will cost I guess 100$ a month...

You can download here In forum a source but those sources are corrupted you need first to be able to know programming basics like c# to fix problems "solo" without any help. We have here a forum but do not exept any help!!! That is called scamming!!! And people like spirited won't allow that. Haha

You are only welcome if you are a genius / expert / or master to support primal, supporting them coding or with donations... then you will be respected and they will contact you underground to give you new rules: stay secret, we want to stay nr.1 No one gets help exept us, coz we are scammer nr.1 ( they are not even nr. 3 xD)

And the next thing editing is (easy) you won't even need to be a scripter, programming new commands like /switch or another commands is (hard)

Learning coding is very quick if you know what you want to do, but you need to know what programs you need MySql, c# basics, patch and source and something like hamachi... I wish one tell me steps in order what I have to do. But as I told you no matter how close you getting in your first project, they will change the case "go support primal" they aren't interested to help anyone, they needed 10 years to understand what's the different of ball and egg... you think they will give you any information so far??? you have to learn your self this is not a social forum to get free help staff.

The problem is they won't help you find the right way they are happy if we give up so you can change your mind and be a good supporter slave for the Primal witch deserves the whole community support

#freetoplay #wearenotscammers #primal

Haha so sadly poor
Resources are available but if u choose not to use them is up to you. What people are saying is if you don't know the basis of programming (making a private server isn't ideal). You should look up some programming books and learn the basics of programming before tackling something like running a server. If you don't wish to actually do that then you can support a server that does put in work and time to make a successful server.
Thanks
1 User