Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

jumping packet (proxy bot)

Discussion on jumping packet (proxy bot) within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question jumping packet (proxy bot)

Hello,
i'm working on bot project and found a problem really it's a big problem for me
my bot working well but when i'm higher speed of jumping get disconnect
the best one i found it 750ms
and may dc
any idea to break this time of waiting !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2017, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
That's how conquer works. if the server sees you jump too fast they disconnect you. That limit is ignored when in xp skills (at one point, may have changed).
Old 03/06/2017, 20:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
That's how conquer works. if the server sees you jump too fast they disconnect you. That limit is ignored when in xp skills (at one point, may have changed).
thanks for ur reply,

no when xp skill get dc too,
i think should send any packet after jumping packet

I have noticed if i'm jumping and attack monster don't get dc
and when jumping and directly jump with out attack big chance to get dc
Old 03/06/2017, 20:38   #4

Well any methods I'm aware of have likely long since been changes by TQ. Used to be you could jump (almost) as fast as you wanted when in XP skill.

All I can really say is make sure your jump location is close enough, valid and not too fast. There's been lots of little tricks to jumping faster throughout CO history but most of them are either very old and long since changed or else they are not considered public information.
Old 03/06/2017, 21:31   #5

Quote:
Well any methods I'm aware of have likely long since been changes by TQ. Used to be you could jump (almost) as fast as you wanted when in XP skill.

All I can really say is make sure your jump location is close enough, valid and not too fast. There's been lots of little tricks to jumping faster throughout CO history but most of them are either very old and long since changed or else they are not considered public information.
tell me about tricks you know may work with me

and i'm using foreach to kill monsters and that's not kill the nearest one it's kill which first in the array

any idea to kill the nearest one first ?
Old 03/06/2017, 21:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed El5WaGa View Post
tell me about tricks you know may work with me

and i'm using foreach to kill monsters and that's not kill the nearest one it's kill which first in the array

any idea to kill the nearest one first ?
Old 03/06/2017, 23:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
lol

i was joking of course ,

any idea !! about this packet ?
Old 03/07/2017, 15:20   #8

Why do I still visit this forum
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2017, 16:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Why do I still visit this forum
I ask myself that question every day
Old 03/08/2017, 19:45   #10

ما تجيب هاك السرعه دا يا أبو حميد ؟ :]
Old 03/08/2017, 22:44   #11

thanks
it's solved

Youtube

Old 03/08/2017, 22:58   #12

Quote:
thanks
it's solved

Youtube

That's fatal strike though... it already moves you to a target. If you were trying to jump to a target and then fatal strike it immediately after that definitely explains your issue.

I'd be interested to see if this is working as an actual speedhack (IE: Jumping 10x per second without hitting anything with no DC) as I believe most of the well known methods of accomplishing that are patched out. If you're looking for something to research and poke around with, that'd be a good area to take a look at.

Good work getting something workable though as that's more than can be said about 99pct of leachers on the forum.

Dug up from my old archive. It's NOT impressive just something i have the link for but with a properly implemented speedhack you should expect to see speeds more similar to this vid.

Fatal strike should be able to attack 5-10x per second so for ideal speeds your bot needs to pathfind into a large group of enemies, hit all those monsters then immediately move to a new group so it can keep repeating. For best success also take into account monster density to try to get skills like rage hitting multiple so you can move on to the next group faster (I dont remember if that was part of this video, just general advice for best results)

Without a speedhack that's working properly looting will be a huge problem because you'll have to wait a significant amount of time after killing, moving to the item, picking it up, then starting to hunt again. That's mostly why I'd consider it highly important to any hunt bot.

Old 03/09/2017, 17:54   #13

Quote:
thanks
it's solved

Youtube

how?
Old 03/17/2017, 10:51   #14

Quote:
That's fatal strike though... it already moves you to a target. If you were trying to jump to a target and then fatal strike it immediately after that definitely explains your issue.

I'd be interested to see if this is working as an actual speedhack (IE: Jumping 10x per second without hitting anything with no DC) as I believe most of the well known methods of accomplishing that are patched out. If you're looking for something to research and poke around with, that'd be a good area to take a look at.

Good work getting something workable though as that's more than can be said about 99pct of leachers on the forum.

Dug up from my old archive. It's NOT impressive just something i have the link for but with a properly implemented speedhack you should expect to see speeds more similar to this vid.

Fatal strike should be able to attack 5-10x per second so for ideal speeds your bot needs to pathfind into a large group of enemies, hit all those monsters then immediately move to a new group so it can keep repeating. For best success also take into account monster density to try to get skills like rage hitting multiple so you can move on to the next group faster (I dont remember if that was part of this video, just general advice for best results)

Without a speedhack that's working properly looting will be a huge problem because you'll have to wait a significant amount of time after killing, moving to the item, picking it up, then starting to hunt again. That's mostly why I'd consider it highly important to any hunt bot.

I followed your instructions and that's a test
What do you think ?

Old 03/17/2017, 11:02   #15

I live in Egypt, and I can not link to one of the country Mendubik Ki bought him special program for game Conquer Online, I ask you capitalizing on this topic