Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless Botting

Discussion on Clientless Botting within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Clientless Botting

Is there anyone capable of creating a clientless bot for Conquer Online? You can be paid well on a weekly or monthly basis in return for your skills.

Please let me know.
Old 11/18/2016, 20:58   #2

No.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2016, 01:35   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If by 'paid well on a weekly/monthly basis' you mean a living wage in a first world country then I'm sure someone could find the motivation to make one and keep it up to date. If not you're **** out of luck.

Anyone capable of making one would likely be smart enough to keep it to themselves. Not letting others use it means the following.

-Less market competition: You can sell your farmed dragonballs for USD easier/for higher price.
-Less reason for TQ to fight back: If its only your own bots and there's no bot for them to download and test then detection is much less likely meaning less work for the creator.
-Less server competition: harder to win every tournament, farm every major spawn, etc if there's others using the bot. Links back to point 1 in regards to DB sales.
-Less annoyance: Dealing with customers is ****** and few people really 'want' to do it. Why deal with whiny subscribers when you dont have to?
Old 11/19/2016, 02:17   #4

@

Yeah, I mean a first world wage and I have tried to find someone for a while now. I don't even need the entire bot. I only need the clientless & antibot bypass part.

Anyway, if you know any possible candidates for this task then let me know.
Old 11/19/2016, 05:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateX View Post
@

Yeah, I mean a first world wage and I have tried to find someone for a while now. I don't even need the entire bot. I only need the clientless & antibot bypass part.

Anyway, if you know any possible candidates for this task then let me know.
Seems unlikely you're serious but yes, if you're literally offering 1-2k usd/month then I'm positive you'll find someone willing to come out of 'retirement' for bot programming lol.
Old 11/19/2016, 06:49   #6

So, do you just want the "program to use" or are we talking source code and everything?
Old 11/21/2016, 08:33   #7

I will do it for about $1000000
Old 11/21/2016, 10:40   #8

elite*gold: 100
I have my doubts and I agree to @.
Instead of you finding 1 person who will do the work for you, I think its best that you FUND a local group to create a bot for you and sell it for income returns.

I still have my old Packet-base clientless bot source for Last Chaos & Yulgang (Scions of Fate) written in VB6. You can easily convert this to VB.Net or C#.net.

Sources:
Options.ini.english file is used by LCBot. Original Language was written in Thailand so that one is Translated version.
Rename Options.ini.english to Options.ini

Note: These files are all text files (sources). No Binary included. No need for VirusTotal scan.

Hope this helps you to kick-start your project.

Btw, the LCBot_Source, I gave this to Rev6 before and they used it to their Rev6 SRO Clientless bot as base.
Attached Files
File Type: rar LCBot_Source.rar (1,017.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: zip yulgang(source bot).zip (278.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: zip Options.ini.english.zip (803 Bytes, 27 views)
Old 11/21/2016, 12:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
I have my doubts and I agree to @.
Instead of you finding 1 person who will do the work for you, I think its best that you FUND a local group to create a bot for you and sell it for income returns.

I still have my old Packet-base clientless bot source for Last Chaos & Yulgang (Scions of Fate) written in VB6. You can easily convert this to VB.Net or C#.net.

Sources:
Options.ini.english file is used by LCBot. Original Language was written in Thailand so that one is Translated version.
Rename Options.ini.english to Options.ini

Note: These files are all text files (sources). No Binary included. No need for VirusTotal scan.

Hope this helps you to kick-start your project.

Btw, the LCBot_Source, I gave this to Rev6 before and they used it to their Rev6 SRO Clientless bot as base.
It's not gonna help him at all, considering the security CO now has. You can't really apply simple bot logic anymore.
Old 11/21/2016, 13:28   #10

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
It's not gonna help him at all, considering the security CO now has. You can't really apply simple bot logic anymore.
Even with packet-based bots?
Old 11/21/2016, 15:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Even with packet-based bots?
Of course not. Also why are you talking about SRO in a conquer section? Tools for one game wont work even remotely in another.

You'd have to reverse engineer their updated password encryption, any changes to the exchange sequence, all their anti bot packet checks (they literally scan everything on your computer and if you mess up a response you get temp/perm banned).

There's a reason no one in their right mind will release a public bot. It's incredibly time consuming to keep a bot up to date and if it's public (or even semi public), tq will change things more often resulting in more work for you.
Old 11/22/2016, 17:37   #12
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
there is coai but they dont apply new customers
Old 11/28/2016, 13:07   #13

I was away for about a week but I'm still searching for a lead. Thanks for all the replies everyone.
@, I sent a message.
@, it depends. Offer?
@, thanks for the files.
@, I have literally offered 1000 USD+/monthly to someone who I know is capable of developing such a bot. Unfortunately, they did not come out of "retirement". Some people just don't want to do easy business I suppose.
Old 11/28/2016, 17:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateX View Post
I have literally offered 1000 USD+/monthly to someone who I know is capable of developing such a bot.
You must be kidding. Is a human even capable of being that ******* retarded?
Old 11/29/2016, 01:36   #15

@, yeah it's more common than you think lol. Hey though, if you're up to the challenge then the money is yours. So, yeah.