Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

:HH: Bot Requests. You Request, I Make

Discussion on :HH: Bot Requests. You Request, I Make within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Whats your opinion on this thread?
Great Idea 67 80.72%
Needs Included Source Codes 14 16.87%
Wasted My Time 2 2.41%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2009, 11:52   #76

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
I saw that aswell, but that would mean constantly switching the conquer windows. If one is on top of the other, the other mouse cannot move underneath and click. It pretty much just has the same features as the first mouse.

Hiyoal
Old 01/19/2009, 14:24   #77

elite*gold: 0
Can u make a bot or tool that changes the colour of the big meteor dove or highlight its name in another colour so he can be identified when passing by. I will think it possible as he has a higher HP, defense & attack. Is this possible
Old 01/19/2009, 15:56   #78

Well i thought if u can make auto-talisman putter,simple bot that will put
items from inventory into spot where items goes for making soc into talisman
and after it puts item to automatically click Compose button.
Old 01/19/2009, 20:53   #79

Hello,I'm looking for a new bot. Like one who get your Full Info of any character back,for example : You need your account and...it gives you the info....or you put the account and password...and the bot gives the most info....sercurity question..etc etc
Old 01/19/2009, 22:15   #80

Horaaaaay!
MiniBot completed!
Ima using it ALREADY!

Thank you so much, Hiyoal!
Old 01/19/2009, 23:35   #81

@Toxic2Waste
Impossible. Its been patched Server Sided.
Added to [Not-Possible]

@~Chaos~
I could make that, but as I have already stated that I will be making no more bots until I have finished the ones already set at the moment...
#Rejected.

@hallowendin
Lol, what your asking this hack to do is to hack into the server main database to relocate data from a character...Completely out of the question.
#Rejected.

@iLord_WTF
No probs man. Glad you like it

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2009, 23:48   #82

Duel Wield for patch 5065 Completed.

Here you go ha.ho.a

Instructions:
  1. Open 1 Conquer Window and Login
  2. Open DuelWPServer.exe
  3. DuelWPServer.exe will detect the first Conquer Instance and "Status:Searching" will change to "Status: [Conquer2.0] PID: *"
  4. Once that has been done, click on "Duel Wield:Off" and Duel Wield will be changed to "Duel Wield:On"
  5. Use this button to toggle Duel Wield On/Off

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

Hiyoal
Attached Files
File Type: rar 19th, 2009. DuelWPServer.rar (301.5 KB, 167 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/20/2009, 02:18   #83

hay can u mack a archer bot that jumps around and scater to kill cos its hard to play 2 acount at once
Old 01/20/2009, 02:43   #84

Is there a way to I get full info of an character ,I have just account and password,is there a way to get it? or a bot wich one do it? PLX XD thankies

okay...the one of database rejected....You can make a Conqueronline money hack? or it doenst exist? thanks anyways
Old 01/20/2009, 03:13   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Duel Wield for patch 5065 Completed.

Here you go ha.ho.a

Instructions:
  1. Open 1 Conquer Window and Login
  2. Open DuelWPServer.exe
  3. DuelWPServer.exe will detect the first Conquer Instance and "Status:Searching" will change to "Status: [Conquer2.0] PID: *"
  4. Once that has been done, click on "Duel Wield:Off" and Duel Wield will be changed to "Duel Wield:On"
  5. Use this button to toggle Duel Wield On/Off

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

Hiyoal
thank u very much... i apreciate... in a while ill ask u another one...not dual wield^^..im thinking more like archer bot....but ill let u free some time...
Old 01/20/2009, 06:34   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
I saw that aswell, but that would mean constantly switching the conquer windows. If one is on top of the other, the other mouse cannot move underneath and click. It pretty much just has the same features as the first mouse.

Hiyoal
No I do not think you understood correctly. If for example I have 2 screens, I can drag the conquer window to the screen on the right, while the bot would use one mouse to click on that window, i could have another conquer window and be using another mouse on the other screen to like pickup stuff at bi or something manually. Also you know the funciton ControlClick for AutoHYotKey program or autoit? You can use that to click on background processes, but can you tell me why I cannot make it click on what an npc says in the background?
Old 01/20/2009, 22:53   #87

Thanks for the Great Thread and I was gonna make a "Layaway Request" I would like as soon as your most important projects are completed, for you to create An Auto-Fog Leveler. Must be Able to Set Click Frequency and Simply select Fog in Skill box, and Sit to F-Keys pressed at regularly selected intervals. Very similar to Clickster but they programmed that to only work in TC or House Upgrade 2 I would like this option to be like Conquer Clicky and be able to say, Stack a guard in BI. "Timed Sit to Cast" would be nice as well. EG: Bot Sits for exactly 10 seconds then Casts 3 times. if this is possible Thank you, if Its not Im Sowwies #24
Old 01/21/2009, 00:58   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallowendin View Post
Is there a way to I get full info of an character ,I have just account and password,is there a way to get it? or a bot wich one do it? PLX XD thankies

okay...the one of database rejected....You can make a Conqueronline money hack? or it doenst exist? thanks anyways
Sorry hallowendin, there are no such things as money hacks. Money in Conquer is handled by the server and cannot be exploited unless you hack the server.
Also, there is no way to get the full character info unless you ask TQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
thank u very much... i apreciate... in a while ill ask u another one...not dual wield^^..im thinking more like archer bot....but ill let u free some time...
No probs man, glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3shure View Post
No I do not think you understood correctly. If for example I have 2 screens, I can drag the conquer window to the screen on the right, while the bot would use one mouse to click on that window, i could have another conquer window and be using another mouse on the other screen to like pickup stuff at bi or something manually. Also you know the funciton ControlClick for AutoHYotKey program or autoit? You can use that to click on background processes, but can you tell me why I cannot make it click on what an npc says in the background?
O ok, In that case it is possible with multiple people using the mouses but AutoIt and AutoHotKey can only get 1 mouse hook when using Mouse Functions. That pretty much means that the program can only harness 1 mouse and not the second. Also, I have already stated that I will not be making background clicking bots as there is a function in the Conquer Program which detects them and sends you to bot jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskerBizkit View Post
Thanks for the Great Thread and I was gonna make a "Layaway Request" I would like as soon as your most important projects are completed, for you to create An Auto-Fog Leveler. Must be Able to Set Click Frequency and Simply select Fog in Skill box, and Sit to F-Keys pressed at regularly selected intervals. Very similar to Clickster but they programmed that to only work in TC or House Upgrade 2 I would like this option to be like Conquer Clicky and be able to say, Stack a guard in BI. "Timed Sit to Cast" would be nice as well. EG: Bot Sits for exactly 10 seconds then Casts 3 times. if this is possible Thank you, if Its not Im Sowwies #24
Ill see what I can do after I have finished the other projects. Ive got quite a bit to do at the moment aswell as holiday studies for my Final year of High School.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 03:27   #89

So I take it the Water Tao trainer isn't done? I'm only asking because it seems that your list of projects seems to have vanished, although by your last post, I take it you're still working on them. No rush though.

And good luck with school, I'm also in my last year, and hating it.
Old 01/21/2009, 04:31   #90

Lol. You may want to have a look at [Queue] on first post.

Thats where they have gone xD

Hiyoal
Closed Thread