Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PRO RELEASE] Stable LOTF Source (EmMe edits)

Discussion on [PRO RELEASE] Stable LOTF Source (EmMe edits) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/25/2016, 17:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,565
hi
Old 09/26/2016, 09:16   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
Like UCCO?
Mother of ***. We sure have come a long way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2016, 15:40   #33

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
That was unexpected, I was looking for Luyik's source years ago and gave up on it. Never thought that I would ever see it.
I got every single source from 2006 to 2013 archived
Old 09/30/2016, 03:08   #34

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You have a beautiful website, Emme. I love the contrast and fine edges across the site; it gives it a very modern and timeless feel. Excuse the pun, it wasn't intentional. Congratulations on your recent success. I'm still in college, graduating in only 2 quarters now if everything goes smoothly. I took a few years off development and got a paid internship with a software company. Other than that, nothing too new with me. I've just been doing a lot of self-study. Glad to see you around again.
Old 10/02/2016, 01:53   #35

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You have a beautiful website, Emme. I love the contrast and fine edges across the site; it gives it a very modern and timeless feel. Excuse the pun, it wasn't intentional. Congratulations on your recent success. I'm still in college, graduating in only 2 quarters now if everything goes smoothly. I took a few years off development and got a paid internship with a software company. Other than that, nothing too new with me. I've just been doing a lot of self-study. Glad to see you around again.
Cheers brother for the kind words! Cool! What are you studying and what's the goal once finished?
Old 10/02/2016, 06:39   #36

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Emme_ View Post
Cheers brother for the kind words! Cool! What are you studying and what's the goal once finished?
Right now, I'm studying for an undergraduate degree in Computer Science. I'm required to specialize in something on top of that as well, so I'm specializing in networking. The networking specialization puts focus on distributed systems, parallelism, protocols, network hardware, cryptography, databases, etc. I'm taking algorithms, cryptography, and digital logic this quarter; and also working 20 hours a week.

After that, my work already has an offer they're preparing for me. I need to look into other companies and prepare some counter-offers in the meantime. I like my work a lot because I make and manage my own projects and research, so it's a really nice environment. If I can keep that up while working on my own self-study, I'd prefer that. Self-study has been going on for the past 3-4 years. I'm going to see what I can do these days in terms of a Conquer Online server. You can see the project .

Other than that, been enjoying life. I have my own apartment now, so that's a really nice feeling. It's been a lot of work getting to this point, and still a lot of work to go. My ultimate goal is to get a small apartment in a newer building, and rescue a dog after graduation. The apartment I'm currently in is very small (it's around 330 sqft), and that just won't do for a big dog. I'd also like to have an actual office or space to call my office instead of everything being mashed into a room and a half. I couldn't be happier though. Each day is a better day. I hope all is well with you. Thinking about anything Conquer related these days?
Old 10/02/2016, 16:56   #37

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Funny story - You're semi responsible for me getting engaged lol.

After clicking your watch site and browsing it, facebook started bombarding me with ads for watches - one of which ended up being purchased as an engagement present.

Thanks!
Old 10/03/2016, 00:01   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Right now, I'm studying for an undergraduate degree in Computer Science. I'm required to specialize in something on top of that as well, so I'm specializing in networking. The networking specialization puts focus on distributed systems, parallelism, protocols, network hardware, cryptography, databases, etc. I'm taking algorithms, cryptography, and digital logic this quarter; and also working 20 hours a week.

After that, my work already has an offer they're preparing for me. I need to look into other companies and prepare some counter-offers in the meantime. I like my work a lot because I make and manage my own projects and research, so it's a really nice environment. If I can keep that up while working on my own self-study, I'd prefer that. Self-study has been going on for the past 3-4 years. I'm going to see what I can do these days in terms of a Conquer Online server. You can see the project .

Other than that, been enjoying life. I have my own apartment now, so that's a really nice feeling. It's been a lot of work getting to this point, and still a lot of work to go. My ultimate goal is to get a small apartment in a newer building, and rescue a dog after graduation. The apartment I'm currently in is very small (it's around 330 sqft), and that just won't do for a big dog. I'd also like to have an actual office or space to call my office instead of everything being mashed into a room and a half. I couldn't be happier though. Each day is a better day. I hope all is well with you. Thinking about anything Conquer related these days?
Good to hear! New projects looks cool! Have more or less had your goal, e.g setting up an office space. Did it for the opening hour website, with 10 sales people and a room for management (me, lol) - but ended up getting far less work done than at home. Right now I'm in a 1500 sqft apartment with just an office and it's perfect for me - girlfriend works a lot too so don't get distracted that much.

Not too much about CO - although I do miss some parts of epvp (Hybrid you're not one of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Funny story - You're semi responsible for me getting engaged lol.

After clicking your watch site and browsing it, facebook started bombarding me with ads for watches - one of which ended up being purchased as an engagement present.

Thanks!
Hahaha, congrats man! Gutted it wasn't from us though but hey - I don't judge you for having bad taste
Old 10/03/2016, 01:06   #39

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Hahaha, congrats man! Gutted it wasn't from us though but hey - I don't judge you for having bad taste
Ahaha fair enough. Wanted something that'd sort of change over time so went with wood.

Old 10/03/2016, 08:37   #40

elite*gold: 130
@ dkd you win something with the Awwwards?
Old 10/03/2016, 11:11   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
@ dkd you win something with the Awwwards?
Not yet! 3 month period in the competition, so hopefully we'll be featured soon!
Old 10/03/2016, 14:11   #42

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Not yet! 3 month period in the competition, so hopefully we'll be featured soon!
Hope so, meanwhile we have won (Oasen (the second one))
Old 10/03/2016, 16:38   #43

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Old 10/03/2016, 17:53   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
lmao not gonna lie I ****** with you quite a lot back in the day, but what can I say we were young, kids and testosterone driven
Haha tbh I didn't even understand or grasp half of it. I remember taos sarcasm and for some reason I thought it was compliments. Most likely you were all just jealous of my sick NPC skills
Thanks
1 User