Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimum - The first server created by the ladies

Discussion on Minimum - The first server created by the ladies within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Minimum - The first server created by the ladies

Sup, I'm glad to be a part of epvp community. I am Russian and i have small team consists of three ladies.
1. Shyma ( Technical administrator ) [ME]
2. Dominus ( Project manager )
3. Heppening ( Developer )
and there are two moderator
1. IceBek
2. Kowax
What is Minimum ?
Pure classic server based on 1.0 system. It isn't like all of classic servers cause we're not only classic as words, Minimum on the 2005-2006 co way. We're working hard to bring the most classical experience. We're trying to re-back 2005's game-play. Pk over DB. [N], [R], and [U] gears back !
What is Minimum have ?
Old co events, Battle power is nothing it's only to keep you safe during lvling and more.
haven't ?
Cps, Talismans, New garments, Lock gears, Mentor, OP donations, +1 Stones, Socket NP

WE ARE TRYING TO RE-BACK OLD CONQUER
-----------------------------------------
put it in your mind, we will not be the best server or something but all what we need is conquer 2005 - 2006 no amazing updates or anything just the old co
we not offering pvp turns we just offer the classic taste of old co

i will add some pics of our co. Please be polite, Do not frustrating us !

Thanks .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2015, 03:19   #2

elite*gold: 15
Looks interesting. Will follow the dev progress. Good luck!
Old 03/21/2015, 09:53   #3

Okay, you are either :

1. guys and want free advertising for your server, or
2. girls, and in that case I'm happy, we don't see many female developers (not just here, but in IT in general)

In any case, good luck!
Old 03/21/2015, 18:09   #4

elite*gold: 67
Regardless of your gender (which makes no fking difference anyway?) there are two servers just like that currently running. Lemme quote pro4never

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
My own classic server

Xio classic server

What does yours bring that either of these established classic conquer servers don't offer?
Old 03/21/2015, 20:54   #5

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Regardless of your gender (which makes no fking difference anyway?) there are two servers just like that currently running. Lemme quote pro4never
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/21/2015, 23:13   #6

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Following your reasoning, we should close all the servers that are the same version as the oldest in this version?

There's like 100 servers the same version with the same source and the same ****** features.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/22/2015, 00:34   #7

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
Following your reasoning, we should close all the servers that are the same version as the oldest in this version?

There's like 100 servers the same version with the same source and the same ****** features.
We basically should.
Old 03/22/2015, 00:44   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post

And none of those servers are worth considering even for one nano second.

If your server is not going to be bringing something new to the table that makes it categorically superior to what's already out there then why should anyone give the slightest **** over the project?

No - this statement is not directed at the OP as for all we know they will create something great but implying that any of the joke servers you're referring to should exist is simply laughable.

Burn them to the ground and laugh.
Old 03/24/2015, 14:07   #9

Thanks guys without mentions ... it is a joke ?
We can't run our server because there are already two servers same features .
I can not release my own server tho ? P4N always you talking about your servers. So, No one can mange servers without you ?
Xio, Your server sucks. You care about the design and the features and your own serv have the most new things. But, You have -90% classic co. You made it like your mind needs, But our team want the main co when we was playing. our 2005s
Got it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
You're looking for something inside you. There is no difference between a male or female.Only in ***, but this does not bother us in CO!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/24/2015, 15:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Shyma View Post
P4N always you talking about your servers. So, No one can mange servers without you ?
No - I simply say 'why would anyone care about your server unless it brings something that's not already available on a different server'.

It's a valid question, not an insult.
Old 03/24/2015, 16:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
No - I simply say 'why would anyone care about your server unless it brings something that's not already available on a different server'.

It's a valid question, not an insult.
aha, I am sorry
Old 03/24/2015, 17:20   #12

Just nevermind P4N, he is such an arrogant person, sticks his nose into everything he has nothing to do with.
Good luck with your server.
Old 03/24/2015, 17:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdjkhjkasdnm, View Post
Just nevermind P4N, he is such an arrogant person, sticks his nose into everything he has nothing to do with.
Everyone's welcome to their opinion, that's kinda the entire point of a forum... I asked a question that i consider to be valuable to those considering joining his project and did not do it in what I would consider an insulting manner.

But yes, flame away <3
Old 03/24/2015, 18:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdjkhjkasdnm, View Post
I am quite surprised that there (unfortunately) are people like you still lurking around the forum. You are hardly active and each and every single one of your posts is either whining, begging or insulting. I personally believe people like you should not be entitled to voice their opinion just for the sake of keeping the IQ of the other members of the forum unaffected by your bull***. The author of this thread presented an AD for a server that was seemingly indifferent to other projects already running. In the AD he/she/it (don’t really care at this point) presented us with a “Brand new opening of a server where all members of the staff are female”, this was followed by “There is no difference between a male or female.Only in ***, but this does not bother us in CO!“ and yet that was their main advertisement point. P4N therefore asked a valid question about the server. Seeing as lately the trend is to flood the section with release of sometimes not even half done / unstable / crappy trinity based servers, I am sure you should understand why he asked that.
Old 03/24/2015, 18:39   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.unreal View Post
The author of this thread presented an AD for a server that was seemingly indifferent to other projects already running.
I'm pointing out this fact for the "server owners" because there is a dedicated section for advertisements for private servers, literally labeled "CO2 PServer Advertising" and yet this topic still sits in the main forum the advertising section is nested in. I guess cause they *supposedly* have vaginas, they're excused from the rules.

Edit: Wow I'm salty when I'm bored and drunk.
Thanks
4 Users