Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time

Discussion on PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time

Hey we are searching for 1 Good C# Coder!
The reason that we are searching for a good c# coder is cuz Spider is gonna get married so he will not have much time l to code and yes we are only searching for "1" good coder, so we are very stricted in the Requirements.

Requirements you need:
- More then 2 Year c# Expierence!
- You Need To Be Older Then 14.
- You need the be online Everyday! (Dont have to be the full day but just come a couple hours online)
- You must know how to add skills and npcs and that kind of stuff!
- You need to speak Good English (Yes i know that im not good at english ohhwell.....)

You got the Requirements? and u want to code for Phoenix-Conquer? Then contact:
Old 08/01/2008, 14:36   #2

were can i signup for the private server???
Old 08/01/2008, 14:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazze951 View Post
were can i signup for the private server???
NEVER TALK AGAIN ABOUT THE SERVER ON A TREAD THAT IS NOT LINKED TO THE SERVER REGISTRATION, DOWNLOADING
Old 08/01/2008, 14:54   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Im in, Ill talk to you tomorrow about it.

C# Experience: Atleast 1.5 years with 2 years of coding experience.

Now all im asking is if you guys can code well, because I dont want to get myself into another project where everyone says "So do you know how to add a table into MySQL?!"

Hiyoal
Old 08/01/2008, 14:57   #5

Received Thanks: 1,000
Good luck trying to find someone who has over 2 years experience in C# and is willing to help.
Old 08/01/2008, 15:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post

Now all im asking is if you guys can code well, because I dont want to get myself into another project where everyone says "So do you know how to add a table into MySQL?!"

Hiyoal
are u joking? we made a own source and we cant code? xD naahh we can code ok dont worry ^^
Old 08/01/2008, 15:02   #7

UHm 14? Some great c0ders are 14 =]
Old 08/01/2008, 18:13   #8

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:

Hiyoal
Lies ? You havent coded 1.5 years,fo sure. Remember,we started at the same time,even tho im way above your skills currently. You coded for about 6 months,max 8-9. Stop lying dude.
Old 08/01/2008, 19:34   #9

well we will see it about hiyoal ^^ if he have good skills then hes the new coder but many people said to me that hes trying to get sources
Old 08/02/2008, 00:01   #10

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Lies ? You havent coded 1.5 years,fo sure. Remember,we started at the same time,even tho im way above your skills currently. You coded for about 6 months,max 8-9. Stop lying dude.
Are you on crack?!

If you remember correctly, You came crying to Future to ask for help with Zonquer because you couldnt code yourself out of a for loop.

I have been coding using AutoIt before I even came to EPvP and I bet you that Future and InfamousNone could vote that I am quite a capable programmer who is far more advanced then you are. How do you think I became a mod??! Because of my kind and nice words! LOL

Hiyoal
Old 08/02/2008, 00:09   #11

Quote:
Are you on crack?!

If you remember correctly, You came crying to Future to ask for help with Zonquer because you couldnt code yourself out of a for loop.

I have been coding using AutoIt before I even came to EPvP and I bet you that Future and InfamousNone could vote that I am quite a capable programmer who is far more advanced then you are. How do you think I became a mod??! Because of my kind and nice words! LOL

Hiyoal
you still didnt add me on msn ^^
Old 08/02/2008, 04:00   #12

bcoz this thread is about bragging.

i know:
C#
C++
Java
Autoit
HTML

thats all atm...
Old 08/02/2008, 04:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanication View Post
bcoz this thread is about bragging.

i know:
C#
C++
Java
Autoit
HTML

thats all atm...
wow nice dude
Old 08/02/2008, 04:27   #14

Received Thanks: 2,882
Hiyoal is a pretty competent coder from what I've seen, he's pretty good; and would only need help with a bit of things, Emme, he's better than you think, I can't give reference though for how long he's been coding as I haven't known him that long, but I know he's pretty good.

Quote:
Lies ? You havent coded 1.5 years,fo sure. Remember,we started at the same time,even tho im way above your skills currently Hiyoals better from what I've seen. You coded for about 6 months,max 8-9. Stop lying dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2008, 05:04   #15

Quote:
well as i can see hiyoal is prolly 20x better at coding then you are, so i wouldnt try to come in here and try to brag that you think you are better because your going to get people coming in here saying hiyoal is the better one, i would bet my money on it.
Thanks
1 User