Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone post the regular simple shadow? Forgot to make backup

Discussion on Can anyone post the regular simple shadow? Forgot to make backup within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone post the regular simple shadow? Forgot to make backup

lol how stupid of me to forget to make backup
Old 09/30/2007, 01:28   #2

dont u just delete the shadow.dds or w.e its called and its back to black? i dont know for sure but thats what i think.
Old 10/20/2007, 20:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkKillaxX View Post
dont u just delete the shadow.dds or w.e its called and its back to black? i dont know for sure but thats what i think.
thx worked fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a simple plain shadow edit
08/25/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
As stated in the title I'm looking for a plain shadow edit. Preferred color is red, green or blue. I have already searched the forums but all I can see now are cross-hare shadow edits and I don't want that. I've also seen some but the links aren't working. If I am mistaken please put the link of the thread and thanks.
How to make a Private server (tell me if i forgot something)
04/08/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 30 Replies
How to make a RuneScape Private server... Ok Making a runescape private server is fairly simple actually... Step 1: First you are going to need a source... I prefer a blank one that's just my opinion because I actually had experience making a source for it... My source isn't done and when it is I probably most likely won't release it... =P Here are download links where you could get all sorts of sources... (This tutorial focus on 317 RuneScape I know the forum in the link below has...
how make the simple shadow red
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
someone have edited the simple shadow ,and in what file are for change?:confused:
Whats the name of the .dds file for the simple shadow??
10/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
So I was just wondering if anyone here knows the name of the .dds file for ths shadows in CO. Any help or insight would be much appreciated. Cheers.
Simple Shadow Colors
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey i saw some people with red shadows (not stigma -_-) anyone kno where to get them. here's an example