Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEWA TQ IN FRONT OF COURT IN THE USA READ PLZ

Discussion on NEWA TQ IN FRONT OF COURT IN THE USA READ PLZ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation NEWA TQ IN FRONT OF COURT IN THE USA READ PLZ

the link first ( )

AND HERE THE TEXT !!!

about TQ - please read this

Well TQ have finally done the final push. As of 1600 today, A law suit against Netdragon Websoft inc. will be filed in the US district court, down on Spring St, in LA.

TQ have told both a friend and myself that we cannot prove a certain account "belongs" to my friend, though it was unlawfully taken and the account infos, well the account infos, we have, the registered email etc....

The account info is the owners social security number yet this doesnt prove he is the owner of the account. Since this is happening, I have deleted all my characters, and now stopped the Dragonball payments to TQ and Cancelled all forwarded payments. For those who I sold dbs directly to in Sunshine, I apologise but you will be banned sometime..

It seams this is going to the next level, if TQ cant get off their bums and fix the problem at hand.

I wish to say goodbye to everyone. This thread willbe deleted sometme. I will take a Screenshot of it, and keep posting just so everyone on this game and known affiliate games knows how this company likes to treat people. They hang up when international called, they dont respond to any emails, and well...

they just dont care about customer service.

Goodday to all... I will post the outcome of the court case here in due time.
Old 09/22/2007, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
He won't get anywhere with his lawsuit.
Old 09/22/2007, 01:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
He won't get anywhere with his lawsuit.
suprisingly he can i thought same thing but i did some research he can get ALOT of money from them and the more money hes spent the mroe he can get WOOT GET ER DONE
Old 09/22/2007, 06:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad1122 View Post
suprisingly he can i thought same thing but i did some research he can get ALOT of money from them and the more money hes spent the mroe he can get WOOT GET ER DONE
research does not = 5 mins of web-browsing
Old 09/22/2007, 06:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolodetapioca View Post
research does not = 5 mins of web-browsing
how does 7 hours souund to u smart alec
Old 09/22/2007, 06:51   #6

Sounds more likely to somebody with too little real time on his hands and way2much online, if you'd ask me. Get a life and some sunlight....

People just keep complaining about TQ and their badazz games, if you don't like it, just quit in solitude instead of turning each 'quit attempt' into a F5 hurricane of mixed emo's and stuff about CO...

It's plain simple game, take the ****** support, don't share ur account, do not use hack'z you think aren't 'safe' (this involves using common sense, nope proxy = bad) and wow... ur like me... 4 years of playin n this fun fun chatbox that's also a game can be fun =__=*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2007, 08:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy757 View Post
TQ have told both a friend and myself that we cannot prove a certain account "belongs" to my friend, though it was unlawfully taken and the account infos, well the account infos, we have, the registered email etc....
for your info. when you agree to create an account, you have already agreed that all your in-game items and character belongs to TQ so how does that make your friend the owner?

here's the exact line from the user agreeement that you have agreed
Quote:
(d)Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.
Old 09/22/2007, 10:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickel View Post
for your info. when you agree to create an account, you have already agreed that all your in-game items and character belongs to TQ so how does that make your friend the owner?

here's the exact line from the user agreeement that you have agreed
lol.

For your info, when you agree to create an account, you are agreeing to a business relations non-contractual agreement, that witholds illegal contractual terms within, therefore making said contract between the two parties defunct..

In simpler words, they translated their chinese ToS and did not adpot it to America in any way whatsoever. Their ToS is legal in china and cuba. It is illegal in the US. It would be thrown out in any courtroom because it does not grant the customer essential rights vs the provider.

Its like making a contract giving your friend permission to shoot you in the head. IF he signs the contract, and you sign the contract, and he shoots you, then he's going to jail for murder. It dosen't matter if the contact was signed.
Old 09/22/2007, 13:53   #9

True i mentioned the point to them myself before, that there Terms and Conditions where Illegal in England and the rest of the European Union, and that aggreeing to the Terms and Conditions TQ set means nothing, cause they may have well been written on Used Toilet roll... If its not legal in America, and Not legal in Europe, then basically it Reverts to your "Staturtory" Right (*However you spell it *)... Which means they have a Legal Duty to provide peaple with things to the Value of that which therve purchased, more importantly, in both the USA and Europe when you BUY something it IS LEGALLY YOURS Still though i think TQ will just ignore and deny this obvious point, draggin it out for so long that they costs will be riddiculous. To you fools thinkin CO is a "Dying" Game, Duhhhh Ultima Online, was called "Dying" After its first 2 years out, now its 8 years later and still going stong. There are Phases every year when loadsa peaple quit, there called "SCHOOLTIME" and when all those Mysterious noobs return, thats called "HOLIDAYS"... CO Isnt dead, just some servers and there economies.

MAYFAIR SERVER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD! EMPTYIEST SERVER ON ALL CONQUER REQUIRING A MERGE!!! NOT A SPLIT!!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.dk View Post
lol.

For your info, when you agree to create an account, you are agreeing to a business relations non-contractual agreement, that witholds illegal contractual terms within, therefore making said contract between the two parties defunct..

In simpler words, they translated their chinese ToS and did not adpot it to America in any way whatsoever. Their ToS is legal in china and cuba. It is illegal in the US. It would be thrown out in any courtroom because it does not grant the customer essential rights vs the provider.

Its like making a contract giving your friend permission to shoot you in the head. IF he signs the contract, and you sign the contract, and he shoots you, then he's going to jail for murder. It dosen't matter if the contact was signed.
Old 09/22/2007, 14:02   #10

Thumbs down

lol a lawsuite for accounting issues?

TQ will be able to deny all and prove that they did all possible....

Thats typical for USA - > lawsuite for everything, even for a gameaccount...

instead of waste so much money for a "game account" --- use it for some good in this world stupid ****.

some people have too much of a good life to have the need to find issues like this to even have issues... tssss
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2007, 14:23   #11

lol, well i hope yu win just to knock TQ down a notch and acctualy take care of htere customers but meh..still be good to hear results
Old 09/22/2007, 15:07   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
MAYFAIR SERVER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD! EMPTYIEST SERVER ON ALL CONQUER REQUIRING A MERGE!!! NOT A SPLIT!!!.
I played Mayfaire for few weeks, Then quit, and went back 2 my nanya... Nanya Servers so full I haven't been able 2 Connect at all for hours, It keeps Saying Servers Full... We the other way around... I always hated Splits, But now I think Nanya NEEDS a Server Split
Old 09/22/2007, 16:18   #13

This is not a question of legal or illegal.

In USA one sues under torte (civil) law, not criminal law.

O J Simpson was found not guilty in a criminal court, but he lost millions and future earnings in a civil lawsuit.

Similarly, someone can be found not guilty in a criminal lawsuit, and still be forced to return monies in a civil lawsuit. It is easier to get monies in a civil lawsuit if there is already a court finding of guilty in a criminal court, but it is not necessary.

Is it worth it? People do many things that do not provide profit.

I do not know if this would be a judge trial, or a judge and jury tril. Sometimes a judge throws out a verdict if it goes agaonst the facts in a jury trial. Sometimes the amount and verdicts are appealed. They are then either upheld, thrown out, adjusted, or sent back for rethinking on the part of the original judge.

Sometimes judges and juries vote their conscience, ignore the printed law.

TQ is not invincible.
Old 09/22/2007, 18:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbill View Post
This is not a question of legal or illegal.

In USA one sues under torte (civil) law, not criminal law.

O J Simpson was found not guilty in a criminal court, but he lost millions and future earnings in a civil lawsuit.

Similarly, someone can be found not guilty in a criminal lawsuit, and still be forced to return monies in a civil lawsuit. It is easier to get monies in a civil lawsuit if there is already a court finding of guilty in a criminal court, but it is not necessary.

Is it worth it? People do many things that do not provide profit.

I do not know if this would be a judge trial, or a judge and jury tril. Sometimes a judge throws out a verdict if it goes agaonst the facts in a jury trial. Sometimes the amount and verdicts are appealed. They are then either upheld, thrown out, adjusted, or sent back for rethinking on the part of the original judge.

Sometimes judges and juries vote their conscience, ignore the printed law.

TQ is not invincible.

Ya and i also just ant to see TQ get sued
Old 09/22/2007, 20:41   #15

zzzzzzzzzz...... hope you win dude because i read their ToS and was like wtf when i started my acct. Then i found out that its invalid in the USA so i made an acct lol.... but i ordered 10 dbs a week ago and still havent gotten them because of this rollback/lag ****.
Closed Thread