Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Lottery

Discussion on The Lottery within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face The Lottery

Hiya Guys never made many contributions to the site and although this one might sound like another poor effort of a post it genuinly worked for me.
I found a DB recently and decided that the only real way for me to get rich was to gamble it, stupid i know but i discovered something very quickly,
First things first.

1) Always pick the same box

Now in my process i started randoming boxes and havent ever gotten anything decent but once i started selecting only one box the cycle started

2) The cycle

Now this is where a basic element of maths comes in for example if on your server you can buy dbs for 39kk then you need to make 39kk from and rubbish that you get for example you might get a +1 stone pack 3*expball and some met tears - within that you must make 39kk now its actually not that difficult anything in the form of a pack open because the sell for a higher total that way. now i wont like sometimes you may only end up getting back 4/5 of your total money however itll be worth it in the end.

3) Dual accounts

Within the lottery each player can only go into the lotter 10 times per day now i have reason to believe that the process chances are refreshed on server maintence so what you must do is maybe use the lottery 20x per day

4)The Loot

If all the steps are followed no matter what it should work eventually you may end up thinking that you should just give up the youll see "Enemy Was Lucky To Win 2-socket-elite jade ring" and youll start crying give it a go and gimme feedback thanks.

AND BTW DONT FLAME ME UNLESS IT DIDNT WORK FOR YA

i also added a pic of my favourtie box
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2590787241.JPG (120.3 KB, 140 views)
Old 09/03/2007, 23:42   #2

well, i think you shouldn't do lottery at all, it's not improving the market prices and it's actually seldom a good investment. Plus it completely removes the exclusiveness of a +9 armour or equip or anything.
Old 09/03/2007, 23:57   #3

i dont think that the lottery is the soul propriater to the increase in prices people being greedy is the main reason i remeber when mets where 80k then people started say 100k and nw on some servers 350k is average
Old 09/04/2007, 11:14   #4

350k is cheap on my server 600k is wat ppl try sell em for. mets scrolls at 5.5kk sell good asweel
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2007, 11:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grashnob View Post
well, i think you shouldn't do lottery at all, it's not improving the market prices and it's actually seldom a good investment. Plus it completely removes the exclusiveness of a +9 armour or equip or anything.
yep its starting to look like a privte server,or atleast faith does,too meny ppl have full double soc,Back in the day full double soc was almost imposible it would take years to get now any noob with pay-pal can pwn.as for the post i walked out the lotto with one met once(all i got was 1 met the rest was thoes things you sell back to get more cp)so picking the same box cant do any worse then me picking different boxes
Old 09/04/2007, 15:47   #6

elite*gold: 20
4-8kk for a DB there i play
Old 09/04/2007, 15:50   #7

omfg lmao i love that box, i gt 2 soc shield and ears from that and 2 soc troj armor from red one on back row. Im inestgating the possiblity of better chances with red/black names like on eudemons as its basically copyed from there.

I have lvl 80 archer with 6k pks just need some cps now
Old 09/04/2007, 18:47   #8

Thanks devilsmum its a great box lol
Old 09/04/2007, 18:56   #9

go on hit the thanks lol :P