Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need info with guard

Discussion on Need info with guard within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all. Today i RB and i get guard xD. But i dont know how to do that guard kill monsters without my killing( only guard hitting in monsters).

I am tro->tro and 1 tro says that i can use thunder!

Sry becouse i am NOOB xD
Old 08/05/2007, 03:02   #2

You have to attack or your Guard wont attack.

And, Yes you can use Thunder, if you spend some of ur AAP (Additional Attribute Points) on Spirit (At least 20).
Old 08/05/2007, 06:58   #3

Hey, being reborn is great =) Anyways, like Sk0rPiOn said, you have to attack if you want your guard to attack. That's why some trojans put 20 points into spirit (don't put any more than 20!) and buy thunder from the pharmacist at the market. You can then "zap" monsters and your guard will start to attack them.

As of now, there are certain maps where your guard won't attack even if you do. These maps include AC, TC, and PC if I'm not mistaken.

At level 70, you can equip a low level bow if you want to attack monsters from far away (this is useful if you don't want to put 20 points into spirit).

Hope that helps
Old 08/05/2007, 11:50   #4

Quote:
And, Yes you can use Thunder, if you spend some of ur AAP (Additional Attribute Points) on Spirit (At least 20).
I spend 20 AP and i learn thunder, but when i want to use it, system says that i hawen`t mana. So i cant use it. I am 34 LVL
So, any ideas?
Old 08/05/2007, 12:30   #5

Do meditation. Then your mana will come
Old 08/05/2007, 14:55   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Aksu177@Aug 5 2007, 12:30
Do meditation. Then your mana will come
he cant medi... hes troj-troja

@TomasLT you need buy some mana pots or just ss/fb the mobs so your guard hits too
Old 08/05/2007, 17:29   #7

@Boeno how to buy mana pots?
Old 08/05/2007, 17:33   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by TomasLT@Aug 5 2007, 17:29
@Boeno how to buy mana pots?
are you joking O.o?

how are you rb without knowing ne of this or did you jst get a rb from ure friend....? go to the pharmasist and dont be lazy find her ureself or ask people on ure server... they will help you and you dont have to keep coming here to ask questions