Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OFFICAL V3n0M Proxy Beta Thread! UPDATED!

Discussion on OFFICAL V3n0M Proxy Beta Thread! UPDATED! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
***EDIT*** YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THE BETA TEAM BY PM ME ********
Team Downloads and Information can be found HERE:

To Run The Beta Yourll need to have Microsoft .Net Framework 2 and 3 installed.... you can find the download pages for them at google. Be Sure to install BOTH Frameworks.

This Proxy Works With 4352 Patch, Features include working Autohunter and looter, Working Divinehaircyclone, Working Nadobot, Manuel Aimbot aswell as Automatic aimbot and many other features.

DM2000 and a1blaster please allow this thread to remain open so the beta testers can post any information and there opinions about the Proxy here, Thanks guys.

P.S> As Per usual with my peaple heres my usual warning, any posts which shouldnt be here in this thread will be reported, Spam posts will be reported, this is for CONSTRUTIVE minded peaple to assist in Tool making, if you have no desire to help or have positive input then Leave this thread alone.... ALL POINTLESS WASTE THREADS WILL BE TREATED AS SPAMMING OR FLAMING!
Old 07/31/2007, 23:09   #2

Any others vista users having problems? Try running the Exe in compatability mode...... and the ocx error means u need J# .Net Enviroment 2 and J# .Net 2 Service pack 2. KK Guys great help at the moment sorry to the peeps struggling to get it working on VIsta im working on it.
Old 08/01/2007, 02:14   #3

Its working great till now.
Old 08/01/2007, 02:25   #4

hmm would like have a go at this
Old 08/01/2007, 02:30   #5

@Queen-Of-Evil,

Please upload to rapidshare for verification.
As you aware, we need to protect epvp member.

DM
Old 08/01/2007, 02:43   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Aug 1 2007, 02:30
@Queen-Of-Evil,

Please upload to rapidshare for verification.
As you aware, we need to protect epvp member.

DM
Doing at the moment for you, its 1.38AM here so bear with me its been a trying day,,, had 6 hours of problems at start cause forgot to include the needed log files in the Rar. Be done by 3 AM my time here, thanks for bearing with me,,, I understand your posistion.

P.S.> Id like to offically welcome the following Newmembers to the Beta testing team, V3n0M Tester Manboobs, V3n0M Tester Unleased and V3n0M Tester Lawless.

Thanks go to V3n0M Lawless for pointing out the missing log files lolz we got there eventually.
Old 08/01/2007, 06:20   #7

what exactly does the manual aimbot do

is it like something where it locks onto the target,and u click when it goes,like trigering a normal fb,but then it only fires at ur click,if so that cool,and i know some guy on my server is using it

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 06:23<hr> also queen,justy wondering seen as ur good at programing and stuff,is there a way that i can change the time on my clock and use my dbs for db lvling,there must be because ...me and my brother both play conquer and the times on our clients are diffrent hes one hour before me im one hour after,so is there?
Old 08/01/2007, 07:22   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteJem@Jul 31 2007, 21:20
what exactly does the manual aimbot do

is it like something where it locks onto the target,and u click when it goes,like trigering a normal fb,but then it only fires at ur click,if so that cool,and i know some guy on my server is using it

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 06:23<hr> also queen,justy wondering seen as ur good at programing and stuff,is there a way that i can change the time on my clock and use my dbs for db lvling,there must be because ...me and my brother both play conquer and the times on our clients are diffrent hes one hour before me im one hour after,so is there?
In answer to your question about times, the answer is no. Me and an egyptian friend tested it. He's in egypt, I'm in Canada. I am in the same timezone as the server, and he wasent able to use xp *****, db level or gamble until 12:02AM (yes, he tried right at 12:01 and even 12:00). The minute time you see displayed by the game is the servers minute time. The Hour time you see is an estimate, usually subtracted and based off your current location. This means that the hour displayed is usually one hour behind your current time, an the minutes displayed is the current minute time on the server.

So editing the time you see yourself would not make a difference. You understand? Was I clear or did I just confuse you. :?
Old 08/01/2007, 12:27   #9

Ummm im not to sure about the clock settings but I do know for a fact that peaple have found a way to use as many XP ***** a day as they want, not sure how it was done but I more than likely read it around on EPVP somewhere. But it is/was do-able.

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 12:29<hr> And no im not on about the MM exploit, there was a way peaple where using REAL Xp *****.

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 15:00<hr> Ok Ive just got the 4353 and will be making sure V3n0Ms up and running ready for new patch.....
Old 08/01/2007, 15:14   #10

elite*gold: 20
hmm help me please, i cannot log iunto Conquer cos it freezez at the log in screen after i out in my password , is it just cos of server maint or cos i dum summet wrong?
Old 08/01/2007, 16:11   #11

You need the diffrent set of server.dat and v3n0m01.ini files, ive just updated this thread you can find the download there for the new server.dat and ini files.
Old 08/01/2007, 19:05   #12

This needs to be deleted we dont need another ****** aimbot, the game is ****** already without more ppl being ******* noobs

"I Aimbot i Better than you at FB i r pro coz u cant kill me"

Seriously all aimbotters need to jump into traffic
Old 08/01/2007, 20:00   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by EpVpEr1212@Aug 1 2007, 19:05
This needs to be deleted we dont need another ****** aimbot, the game is ****** already without more ppl being ******* noobs

"I Aimbot i Better than you at FB i r pro coz u cant kill me"

Seriously all aimbotters need to jump into traffic
Go Bulk DBs then and get the new CO "premium" status lolz, ill stick to playing a "FREE" Game like used to when I first played CO when it was only the first 6 servers......
Old 08/01/2007, 23:14   #14

I Dont need too buy dbs coz i am and always will be more Pro than u'll ever be at this game, i dont need this **** proxy to aimbot n cheat to win, have fun wit it.
Old 08/01/2007, 23:39   #15

id test it but there no download link
Closed Thread