Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk tao bot

Discussion on Pk tao bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For those programers who need some ideeas ... make an pk tao bot ...... an program to help u lock an target and atack the target and u will just need to jump around him ... [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sorry for my awfull english !! hope someone understand somthing' border='0' alt='Sorry for my awfull english !! hope someone understand somthing' />
Old 07/30/2007, 11:21   #2

not sure but i think sv can do that for you and same time autopot...
Old 07/30/2007, 11:26   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by conquerman@Jul 30 2007, 11:21
not sure but i think sv can do that for you and same time autopot...
Hm... i was not know that ... but anyway an bot is always wealcome ... simple to use ... it will help alot of fire tao .. at least it will help me
Old 07/30/2007, 11:41   #4

well yes...might be better, cause you have to write the name on your target to get sv to work for you. But i dont think its to hard for skilled programmers (i know some of them is here) to make a small add to sv so all you have to do is control + rightclick and the name gets autotransfered to the targetlist in sv. Another problem would be that you have to delete the name again when you think he suffered enough...again could be done maybe alt + rightclick i dunno im not a programmer just pushing out the idea.
Old 07/30/2007, 11:59   #5

yeah but it think an skilled programer can make an individual bot ... i really don`t know coz i don`t have any experience in programing .. hope someone will see this topic and try to help us
Old 07/30/2007, 12:11   #6

well personally i would prefer to play my fire not using a bot, maybe autopotting but not more, cause if your tao is spamming nado at your enemy you will have a hard time running, walking and jumping therefore making you a sitting duck for aimbot

EDIT: aimbot is what you really want to beat, so make a program that has autopotoption and some way to own aimbot (maybe by spamming coords with packets, not sure if thats wise to do at all :P). 1 on 1 i can beat any aimbotter not using helpprograms but when the aimer teams up a few archers, taos and guards, it would be nice if the bot think im another place than i actually is.
Old 07/30/2007, 12:21   #7

i dnno exactly but i think u can jump when nado ... and yeah maybe spaming coord will be nice i really hate aimboters

<hr>Append on Jul 31 2007, 08:53<hr> **** still no answard from an programmer