Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About TQs Bannings related to MM

Discussion on About TQs Bannings related to MM within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2007, 09:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,576
lol it is really a girl?
Old 07/30/2007, 10:07   #32

Yup :fedup: as for the n00b who keeps attempting to :flame: me reporting you post after your last warning,,, you just dont learn,,,, And i havnt abused the UM exploit cause thatd be stupid,,,, look at how the n00bs went all retarded over MM. I have my 130 rb chars im happy with that. Whats the point playing the game if u cheat to take away all the challenges... Personally I enjoyed doing the 2nd RB quest, i dont even skip it now.

UM Exploit does exist, its a fact, like i stated before and i state again, If your to dumb/inexperienced then you dont DESERVE the exploits. I told everyone how MM exploit worked a full week before it was released, and all the n00bs said "It doest exist", "gimme a 130/130/139 char plz" and ***** like that. As my friends and Fans will asureadly tell you,,, I Despise the file leechers here!
Old 07/30/2007, 10:37   #33

Well, this exploit happened first in Sunshine server, And off course there were 130's that were popping from nowhere, And TQ wasn't sure where all these 130s were coming from so they didn't remove MM due they weren't sure, So they just manually kept banning those 130's, In fact i even saw a 130 first reborn, and 20min later he was 2nd rb. This was exploit was already going on before it was released on epvp. These fact I am saying know is actually true.

Facts taken from : Net7 - Sunshine forum
Old 07/30/2007, 14:56   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Jul 30 2007, 10:07
I have my 130 rb chars im happy with that. Whats the point playing the game if u cheat to take away all the challenges...
Please Explain why you continually Lie to us, i know for a fact you aint legit You have used Aimbot and ScriptVessel/CoPartner in the past, you claim that you knew about these exploits before neone else? i laugh in your face

As far as TQ are concerend i bet they just make these bugs so they can ban ppl just for the fun of it its just idiots that continually spam and get caught doing it.

@a1, Speakin the truth about her shudnt give me a warning, i kno im right and SHE KNOWS im right she just tryin to cover it wit the usual "YOUR A NOOB I R PRO" Excuse.

PS: One last things Queen, your lucky i didnt stay on baby icey.
Old 07/30/2007, 15:19   #35

Dont cheat? This is one of ur FRIENDS tellin me otherwise, shame i already knew, not stop claiming ur Pro and know everything, becoz its a shame ur a lier ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1185801545.jpg (197.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 07/30/2007, 15:20   #36

Shame really, tryin to fool TQ ]

This isnt flamin, this is just prooving shes a lier and a fraud

Ive made my point, dont flamin, Mite aswell close thread LOL

#Close
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1185801634.jpg (196.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 07/30/2007, 15:27   #37

EpVpEr1212 I dont know why you bother to attempt to flame, it doesnt work, anyways I knew about the MM exploit because I understand how programs are structured, how a Computer talks to itself and the simple processes it does. Maybe if you spent as much time reading Programming books, downloading Visual Studio or NetBeans and Open a few files up yourd undertand aswell. It saddens me that some peaple lack the drive to WANT to learn.... Of course I cheated, you guys made the worse mistake shouting "Queen-Of-Bots" at me cause I loved it of course I was aiming and ping hacking, cause everyone else was..... I just did it better, faster and more efficiently.

Anyways this thread has become of topic and I see no reason to keep it going, a1 or DM please close this thread, the information about the UM exploit shouldve been posted in the UM exploit thread but this one went so of topic.

BTW A1 can you message me please as to where yourd like the V3n0M Proxy source code sent to as its all ready but im only allowing you and DM2000 to see the source code to step peaple modifying it and re-releasing it with dubious code. Thanks man

<hr>Append on Jul 30 2007, 15:34<hr> Ohh and as for the pointless screenies,,,, Thanks again at ANOTHER failed attempt at flaming, if you READ the posts I made I never claimed to be legit, in fact ive always PROUDLY claimed otherwise!... Those Screenies prove nothing, you could have sent those to yourself.... though Of course I already know you where talking to Herpy about me Yes, blanking the screeny was pointless!. If I ever "Claimed" to be a Legit player why'd I be helping by releasing a new Bot to make more Un-legit players!. TQ Leaves peaple 2 choices, Either Pay &#036;&#036;&#036; or Bot to get anywhere....
Old 07/30/2007, 15:36   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by EpVpEr1212@Jul 30 2007, 15:20
Shame really, tryin to fool TQ ]

This isnt flamin, this is just prooving shes a lier and a fraud

Ive made my point, dont flamin, Mite aswell close thread LOL

#Close
don't bother.
she works for tq. just ignore her and she'll go away.

plus she was asking me how to exploit mm 5 seconds after i intended to release it. mole/?
Old 07/30/2007, 16:25   #39

***** Work for TQ? Lolz since when then employ me I british not a yankee..... lolz im just knowledge hungry
Old 07/30/2007, 16:43   #40

Hi,

MM case is over.
None of us could stop TQ to take any action.

I understand everyone position.
It is not a good approach to flame, accuse and etc.

If you want to proof someone is wrong, show your "SOLID" evidence.
If you feel suspicious, write to a1, DyNy or myself in PM.
We help you to proof the case.

We don't like to issue warning but we have to do our work as a moderator.
a1 and myself are available most of the time.
We did not ask you to "PAY" (no TAX too) if u need our help. (^^)

DM
Closed Thread

« Pk tao bot | [REQ} »