Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

they started banning

Discussion on they started banning within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/08/2008, 18:03   #61

elite*gold: 0
Luckley for me... im beind 5 routers, about 19 fire walls and they see a fake ip kind of like you do with google. and microsoft. Im also behind about 4 switches... i love my network..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
banning
09/10/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
wont the 360 server people bann you if ur caught vac hacking?
About GMs Banning
06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hey I was wondering how the whole joymax bot banning worked.. do they look at bots and talk to them or just assume? do they do a scan over players logs? do they somehow know that your not on client? lol sorry for being a newb but ive used loader, helper, MultiClients ect. and i sure in hell dont wanna banned xD thanks
banning
11/02/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
so i hear that on official they started mass ban and some people saying they can detect oog i think its bull has anyone here gotten ban my theory is that they hacked the authentication server for walker so anyone that logs in and setup there accounts they can read username thats on the list and use that list to ban them some proof well the local verification is made by hacking the original and figuring out the authentication signal for ok its on the list