Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED HELP WITH DRAGONSOUL EDIT SWAPS

Discussion on NEED HELP WITH DRAGONSOUL EDIT SWAPS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED HELP WITH DRAGONSOUL EDIT SWAPS

hello, i am having trouble switching the dragonsoul Phase 4 Hammer (red) to the Phase 4 Katana.

Everything works fine its just that the effect is kinda buggy.. i got the right .c3 and .dds

i have the exact id for them both. If anyone is willing to help me feel free to PM me and i will send u the ids.

Edit: added image to exactly what my p4 hammer looks like..

Uploaded with

As u see instead of the green electricity, there is random black bits?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TheDemonsCo-VPS-1000 CPs Drop-+12 Free Stuff-All DragonSoul Items-running from 3 Mons
10/17/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 8 Replies
Hello All Welcome Today i am going to show you my Private Server and i want to close my old Post about it. Here its some Server Futures .. Server running on VPS that mean online 24-7 with out Hamachi No lags! Server Last +12 and Last Reborn 2 And last level 137 You can get 1000k cps from all monsters you can Get Stuff +12 Free when you start All Dragon Soul Items. Terto Dragon Quest.
Wanted!! Call of duty world at war MAPS! great swaps!
05/31/2010 - Consoles - 0 Replies
I have for trade Pain and add on Warhawk-full game Worms-full game B 1943 - FUll game Call of duty 4 pack- 3 shares left Killzon 2 add on little big planet costumes and music track add on Flower game
Mehrere Mount Swaps ?
04/17/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
ist es möglich mehrere mount swaps zu benutzen? ich habe bereits den amanibären geswapped und wollte dann noch furious gladiswap dazu nehmen, nur wenn ich das spiel starte funktioniert nur eins! weiß jmd eine lösung? THX im vorraus