Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where to get cleanwater ?...

Discussion on where to get cleanwater ?... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where to get cleanwater ?...

and cant be done with a lvl 125 melee tao ? ....

and what the chance to find one ?...

so i leave the bot running for like 5 hours...

can i get 4-5 ?

what advice you give me?

thanks.
Old 05/30/2007, 15:07   #2

I dont know if it whise to bot with a water melee ... its hared to fined one
Old 05/30/2007, 18:53   #3

The WaterLord resides on 2-3 islands on each of the waterdevil maps. For the specific map, use the linklist. There is a high chance that the WaterLord will drop a cleanwater, which is why cleanwater isn't worth that much. However the WaterLord has high HP and high dodge/defense/magical defense, and high attack, so it's more dangerous than the rest of the WaterDevils. I've also noticed that the WaterLord is smaller than the WaterDevils in size.
Old 05/30/2007, 21:37   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence@May 30 2007, 11:53
The WaterLord resides on 2-3 islands on each of the waterdevil maps. For the specific map, use the linklist. There is a high chance that the WaterLord will drop a cleanwater, which is why cleanwater isn't worth that much. However the WaterLord has high HP and high dodge/defense/magical defense, and high attack, so it's more dangerous than the rest of the WaterDevils. I've also noticed that the WaterLord is smaller than the WaterDevils in size.
No, the WaterLord is only on one island in the first water devil map. Also, the WaterLord is no more dangerous than the common WaterDevil, it just takes a long time to kill one. I didn't notice any difference in size, but the name says "WaterLord" and it's a small island so it's very easy to find. It spawns every 20-30 mins (I think) after it's killed. Like the dura mobs and snake king, if it hasn't been killed recently you will get a double spawning.

I've indicated the exact island in the attached map. The tiny island at the tip of the arrow.

Also try looking here:

and here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1180553876.jpg (13.5 KB, 549 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2007, 11:24   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$@May 30 2007, 21:37
It spawns every 20-30 mins (I think) after it's killed.
no they spawn every 16-17 min
Old 06/11/2007, 11:29   #6

The chances of getting CW is 1/4 is my average of getting CW sometimes you get 2 in a row another nothing in 7-8 waterlord. Botting is useless just leave your water in that island and log him every 20 min
Old 06/12/2007, 02:54   #7

lolz heres a BETTER, EASIER, and FASTER way to get clean water...

buy a db get cps and buy from market NPC or buy form people for money or cps lolz