Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about lottery

Discussion on about lottery within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i am botting 24/7, and from that, i dont just get dbs, I found something very interesting about a guy lottoing.
so far , from what i observed in 1month, i found that a kid ALWAYS, almost ALWAYS, get a soc or +3 + stones from lottory with a db. i focusses on ALWAYS, cuz he needs more than luck to get socs all the time from lotto, i knwo him, so he did not use 5 or 10 chars spam with many dbs each day, he got only one.
what i think is that there is a trick or tip to it, and so far, i have lead already. this lead is not about where u stand, which box u choose or what time u go lotto or how many dbs u lotto at once. anyway, ill test it out once i have minimum of 10dbs .
and ppl who knows this trick, after reading this thread, wil u plz share ur methods
for ppl who dont know the method....plz input as u wish....
Old 05/23/2007, 02:46   #2

My friend viewed a clip of this person supposedly "hacking" the lottery. The item inside the box is displayed at the top corner of the screen when you hover your mouse over it. It could be possible, but it will involve a massive amount of hacking as lottery is server-sided. With that said, I doubt there's a "trick" to lottery, as the same ideology goes with socket making. TQ, being a very greedy company, would never put any "trick" that would potentially get players good items, which in turn will decrease DB sales.
Old 05/23/2007, 03:16   #3

umm..i see where u getting at, but i think this method i am bout to look into is not going to involve hacks. this might be just another accident TQ created, same as putting a met in the artisan wind's window b4 sm.
PS. requiescnece @_@ i can read ur user picture . "stupid little pig"
Old 03/24/2008, 18:38   #4

well.....i would like to no it too....but an idea of it is to change the code...but there r too many codes so i need to find out which code is for lottery and change it. i also need to test effect as well...and atm i am poor:P
Old 03/24/2008, 19:22   #5

Only thing i would be sure about loto its when people is getting so good prices in a few minutes (socks, +8, etc...), if u try, ur price will be higher than usually.

Im sure of this, anyway its random when people get good prices.

Its like opening ancestorbox, moonbox, etc. When u get one good, usually other ones prices will be good too. Any experienced co player could confirm this.

BB
Old 03/24/2008, 19:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
My friend viewed a clip of this person supposedly "hacking" the lottery. The item inside the box is displayed at the top corner of the screen when you hover your mouse over it. It could be possible, but it will involve a massive amount of hacking as lottery is server-sided. With that said, I doubt there's a "trick" to lottery, as the same ideology goes with socket making. TQ, being a very greedy company, would never put any "trick" that would potentially get players good items, which in turn will decrease DB sales.
Im sure it was a private server or any fake, if someone creates a loto hack he will not be so smart to show price in loto screen... usually hackers are lazy to take care about presentation if they are working for themselves.