Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

got a question on prices

Discussion on got a question on prices within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/23/2007, 04:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea seems going with the 15dbs is not to good but only 6 dbs to get 2 socs hehe thats good. Thx again for helping my info cravings. Now if only i could find some1 to buy my soc boots lolz, then i'd have some money to spend. > : o
Old 05/23/2007, 07:09   #17

all prices r inividual in each server so this threads kinda useless
Old 05/23/2007, 09:09   #18

na as far as ive seen most servers that have been around for a lil end up with near same prices. Usually only off by around 5-10m so if your server is cheaper/higher use your head and come out with around the rite amount.

Edit: to make it ezyer to figure out the difference i added some reference prices.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
swSRO 2 Question Regarding Silk Prices on SroKey
06/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Do you like the prices? Anything answer you give me, try to look after that on this link: Suggestion regarding SILK Prices ! - SroKey Forum It's a Poll, and maybe somebody from swSRO GMs will care about our needs. I Agree with that guy, ShangYang who made it. It's not so fair, as on ecSRO was.
[Question]SunWorld Prices
09/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
How much worth Sos spear 52+3 , Sos glavie 52 ? what is the price of 11 global pack / ea What is the price of pet lvl 1. What is the price of 5 skill edit pack. thanks:handsdown:
[Question]About SJSRO Old prices
08/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Well...in SjSRO New server the prices of Globals and Reverse fucked up! because of some n00bs that selling each global 4mil insteand of 8mil like always and for reverse 6mil >.< insteand of 10-13mil each What is the Prices of each global and each reverse in SJSRO OLD ? Thanks!