Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!autohunt boboproxy

Discussion on !autohunt boboproxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/02/2007, 21:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Simetro@May 2 2007, 16:17
can any1 please post any auto hunter or give me link of thread where I can download
Old 05/02/2007, 22:19   #32

hmm i dont like that one cause i cant even manage to get 20+ kills with sm
Old 05/02/2007, 23:24   #33

Well, I don't play co much any more...and I don't use any version of QoProxy.

Anyway...On topic...
Quote:
it might have to do with the new way CO loads the shadows first now idk there is more .dll files added to CO as well i'd say scan how CO works now how they changed it up then adapt to it idk tho
Good thinking, but since the monster will be there server side whether your client sees the monster or not should have no effect as the proxy relies on the information sent to it from the server. So unless tq have implemented a check to see whether or not the monsters image is visible to you (would make sense...to me anyway, but not too likely) then this is probably not the reason.

As for the person who said it could be teleporting too fast, this seems like a logical explanation, if so it should be easy enough to fix, it would require someone to decompile and insert a 'sleep' function (or the equivelant in java, I'm not sure) between hitting a monster and sending the teleport packet.

Alternativly it could be another variation of bot checks implemented, in this case...well don't ask me about it

Most likely solution (for tq, if they could figure it out) check how often the teleport packet is being received from the client, if it's more than once every 3 seconds for 9 continuous seconds then d/c the client (Not botjail though, because this method of checking could have some mistakes, although this never seemed to stop them before - think dropping items in mid-jump).
Old 05/03/2007, 08:11   #34

true i waz looking at the jump delay in bobo's proxy and it is set 1130 maybe we can set that down lower and get a good teleport i dont know tho that might work
Old 05/03/2007, 16:41   #35

i don't have any knowledge with java so i can't test it or modify it. but its good to hear those ideas hope someone will be able to test it soon
Old 05/03/2007, 21:18   #36

i did a new proxy, check the co hacks section
Old 05/21/2007, 10:06   #37

/bump completebox did made a working one but is banned because it had the same goal as proproxy hacking ppl's accs its the same person too.

i still got that proxy can anyone change the ip somehow then so its working and not the chance to get hacked?
Old 04/19/2008, 05:10   #38

wating more of works
Old 04/19/2008, 05:16   #39

Look at the date ....

#close please