Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELLLP with new patch shit!!

Discussion on HELLLP with new patch shit!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok since the new patch on my computer with ME installed i get the 3core dll error thing, and on the one with win98 i get the msvdll error one, i cant get on, how do i fix, tq isnt doing **** to fix it
Old 04/29/2007, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
not 100% sure on this but alot of problems with the new patch have been fixed with an update of your graphics card

Similar Threads Similar Threads
helllp l2 walker + auto cure mp?
05/14/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi I have a Dida, I have l2walker, and e set but not how to make the pj mp to heal can only help me? I give corect options but does not cure anything mp = ( :confused::(:rtfm::cool::mofo:
helllp pls
05/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
somebady can healp me i have a problem with me silkroad wen i enter in the game (sw2) me image stuc i cant see noting can somebady help me ant tel me wat to do ?
HELLLP PLS
11/28/2009 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
ich hab folgendes problem ich habe hack angemacht und gepatcht nun kommt immer ein Virus beim patchen und kann auch nicht patchen hack habe ich alles runtergeschmießen usw
Paipierkorb gelöscht helllp
11/11/2009 - Combat Arms - 11 Replies
bitte helft ich hab mein pc neugestartet und auf einmal war der papierkorb net da könnt ihr mir örgnetwie helfen hab xP:(:(:(:(