Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A VERY USEFUL MARCO BOT HACK W/E

Discussion on A VERY USEFUL MARCO BOT HACK W/E within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all im looking for something that will allow you to click on a persons name automatically, u kno like wen ppl sit on ure met and u wish you cud click it and get it but u cant becoz **** are sitting on it, is there somehack/bot/macro that allows you to do wat im asking.

thx
Old 04/01/2007, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can go out of screen, turn "Shift Screen" on and move your screen with Alt. You won't see the person but only the item. If you still see the person, move some steps more. Then you will be able to get your met, DB etc.
Why you need hack that clicks on a person's name automatically? I wrote above what you need to do in such situation.