Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make items invisible / click through?

Discussion on how to make items invisible / click through? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help. made an archer macro but it clicks on items (mostly gold) when a warrior is supermaning on the spawn. When it clicks on an item it not only slows down the move speed but also doesn't move to the right coord (it moves to the coord of the item rather than what's under the cursor), and then the macro is screwed up. I have tried deleting everything in 3dobj.ini and 3dSimpleObj.ini but it still clicks and stops on items.

Anyone know a way to prevent clicking on items (make it click through)?

thx for any help in advance
Old 02/22/2007, 13:22   #2

~bump
Old 02/22/2007, 13:32   #3

just let it pick up nothing.. thats the best
Old 02/22/2007, 17:09   #4

use default ? i think theres itemtype.dat for not picking gold
Old 02/22/2007, 22:17   #5

No i'm not talking about SV i made a macro myself that moves the mouse around the screen (for archer lab) but whenever the there's an item under the cursor when it clicks, it messes up the coords of the archer and after a few of these my archer completely lands at the wrong spot and gets killed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to make invisible
09/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 103 Replies
Hallo! Dies is mein erster release und ich weis net ob das schonma gepostet worden is ich hab auf jedenfall nix gefunden. 1. Ihr startet Winject und sucht die dll von Pinkiwinki aus. 2. Ihr injectet sie in das spiel. 3. Ihr geht ins inventar. 4. Öffnet den Trainer klikt auf Get. 5. Ihr solltet die Values haben. 6. Bei den Kleidungs Values (Gesicht Hose usw) schreibt ihr 1 rein.
How to make your hacking invisible for others.
06/25/2010 - Combat Arms - 2 Replies
:handsdown: guess all of You don't want to get ban or even be reported. These tips will help you to use your hack with less risk of ban. 1. CHAMS -chams shows you where are players on whole map. That doesn't mean you have to shoot exactly when they're running out of corner. Shoot after short while of their show. This will make them think that you didn't saw him. -snipers. You will see each sniper on map. When you want to take off one of them wait a while and look for second where is...
How to make invisible [2]
05/09/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hello everybody! I found a new way of used the Item Manager de Nyamochka but you have to have money wasted(spoiled) ^^ : -Buy quite clothes except accesoires for 1 day. -Dressed you of his. -Press Save in the Item manager. Delete clothes in the inventory. -Return to the Lobby and the double-click on Profiles 1 to put back clothes deleted to go to the inventory and normally you became invisible :mofo: Sorry for my bad english (i use google traduction)
Items are invisible.
01/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I recently used Evanxx's item dilly to make certain items show up nicely and kinda screwed up pots and gold. I cant see either at all anymore. Could someone help. I was using pink gold and now i have no gold.
Invisible items?
03/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I know i've seen this somewhere before, but can someone explain to me why there are sometimes invisible items in your inv? It's kind of weird. You don't see anything there, and you can't click it or anything, but it takes up spaces in your inv. Does anyone know how to fix that? danke