Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AWESOME PROGRAMMING,HACKING SITE

Discussion on AWESOME PROGRAMMING,HACKING SITE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just thought this would be a good site for all those ppl out there wanting to learn programming for games, sites, etc.

or click:

singup there and u can easily learn PHP,C/C++,VB,HTML, and much much more! u can also download many hacks and cool tools from there! its a must to be a part of this forum! u will no longer need to be a begger, u will be the begged
Old 01/29/2007, 07:50   #2

Ah that is very cool, now maybe we can have many people help the community with new programs. But, this will also lead to more scamming haha. Double edged sword, ne?
Old 01/29/2007, 07:58   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
International KalOnline Hacking and Programming Crew
04/05/2009 - Kal Online - 59 Replies
Ich hatte vor kurzem die idee einer schönen crew der name verrät alles hp und forum sind im aufbau wer mehr erfahren möchte geht auf International KalOnline Hacking and Programming Crew wer interesse hat addet mich in icq: 468083235 oder schreibt eine pn naja nehme auch gerne hilfe an seite wird noch weiter ausgebaut, besseres forum kommt, teamspeak server kommt, memberlist mit kontaktdaten und kleinen specials kommt auch noch und es werden noch ein paar infos kommen MfG Rick
I'm getting bored with conquer so i want to expand to programming/hacking..
12/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i do have base knowledge in c++ and VB.. but i have never done anything dealing with games.. i dont even know where to start.. soo really i'm just looking for some links to websites or possible experience that could just be given to me.. i dont want someone to make a hack or anything for me.. i am interested in learning how to exploit/hack games.. any info for this type of subject would be appreciated.. i'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge past website based hacking. the info...