Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autohunter

Discussion on autohunter within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
short sweet and to the point all i need is an auto hunter [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thanx' border='0' alt='thanx' />
Old 01/29/2007, 01:15   #2

You can get Script Vessel .
Just follow the instructions to crack/patch it yourself.
Old 01/29/2007, 02:38   #3

I hate ******* noobs asking for ****

just search for it yourself, or get yourself karma, if you have some karma, ppl will be willing to help you

but, as above stated, try SV
Old 01/29/2007, 03:16   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by site@Jan 28 2007, 20:38
I hate ******* noobs asking for ****

just search for it yourself, or get yourself karma, if you have some karma, ppl will be willing to help you

but, as above stated, try SV
wehen i was new i didnt know i found the new tread button beforee i found the dearch button cut some slack ok? dont have to use curse words just tell that that next time they shold use search instead of starting a new thread.