Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NightDevil Leveling Macro

Discussion on NightDevil Leveling Macro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't seem to find the ND lvling macro with search, is there even one created? :eek:
Old 01/17/2007, 03:38   #2

Here, it's not as specific as a nd leveler but it's the fastest.

Instructions:
1.Take off all your equipment.
2.Put it in your warehouse or something.
3.Put ND on either F1,2,3,4,5.
4.Go to the guild gates and use conquer clicky to left click, ctrl, and F*

*=whatever F key you used.

There are safer macros out there, but this is the fastest way to level it.
Old 01/17/2007, 16:48   #3

i got a stupid question... why guild gates? ND levels just be activating it! you don't have to attack with it!! you can lvl it in a city while standing beside a guard if you want and all you need is a macro that will activate it when your xp bar is ready!
Old 01/17/2007, 18:00   #4

Crack and use scriptvessel
Old 01/18/2007, 19:05   #5

this is an easy way i lvled my xp skills over night. I went into my houe and put the xp skill in one of the F keys , then just taped the key down. leave the window open and walk away. the skill will ativate when ever your xp is full. i did this for night devil and my fish. both fixed now. If you are going to wine zone to lvl your charater, thats a great place to lvl your night devil as well. magic mobs do 1's to you in ND. Fixed ND on my tao i there. if you are a Tao in wines and using a wand, try and make sure that when ND is ready to finish make sure you are around a mob of monsters. you will start attacking 3 times as fast and kill them faster. hope this helps you as much as it did for me :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2007, 20:44   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DragoNLegacY@Jan 17 2007, 16:48
why guild gates? ND levels just be activating it! you don't have to attack with it!! you can lvl it in a city while standing beside a guard if you want and all you need is a macro that will activate it when your xp bar is ready!
because when a guild gate is destroyed every hit on it gets you 1 point on your XP bar, which then takes less time to use an XP skill, which means ND levels faster

« help me | map mz »