Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch 4336 Released

Discussion on Patch 4336 Released within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/11/2007, 07:58   #136

elite*gold: 0
I think they hacked themselves. Got an elite +8 earrings and lvling myself at bas ^^
Old 01/11/2007, 09:35   #137

Firstly.... people who have "wasted "3 years of your life ... how sad are you people what did you think that your going to spend the rest of your life playing a stupid game ?? Get Over it Please !

2nd have you forgot ... Db buyers can waste there rl cash buying dbs but we got SV and outher hackz ,

At first when the patch came out i thought thatz it ill quit and ebay my eqs ... then i thought well if TQ wants to **** me over then i might as well do the same to them :

i then Loaded up 25 of my Warriors and my Archer .. Warrs are between 110-125 and archer is 124 ..

Botted for what 6 hours and made 40 mil in cash and 60 mil in items .. and a DB ...

So Realy ,.... JUST BOT LIKE MAD !!!
Old 01/11/2007, 10:23   #138

Quote:
Originally posted by anantasia@Jan 11 2007, 07:51
It's possible we know that what box is +8 weapon or 2 sock item. Trying hack thread when open luckybox.
I dont think... I did opened same box like 5 times, every tme different prize.
Luckly I got +8 eli bs ^^
btw. i did spent only 1 db.
Can I say "TQ owned"
Old 01/11/2007, 10:35   #139

Yeah This ****** me off I dont like eudemons And I love conquer! And yeah the market system is messed up now money isnt going to be worth any thing any more its only going to be worth the GEM things... archers are screwd now
Old 01/11/2007, 16:20   #140

A lot of people have been quitting on my server so far. Allthough i personally did get lucky and gained a +8 cap and a 2 soc ring.

Oh well, that's life i guess. It still sucks, i agree with that one guy on CO Forum, they should be trading mets for cp's as well, concidering those are easier to hunt.
Old 01/11/2007, 17:10   #141

With so many people quitting, I'm gonna have to make noobs just to have someone to PK.

Seriously, the way I see it two things will happen:

1. CP will rule and gold will be inflated and not used other than buying stuff from NPC and fixing equip.
2. CP & Gold will co-exist and junk items (ref/uniq/elite & norm gems) will sell in gold while CP becomes the major currency for any worthwhile purchase. You won't be able to buy DB's for gold anymore and eventually gold will fade into the sunset.

Outcome: CO now controls the market prices, no more crazy prices on stuff and DB's will always stay consistant, soc items will become more common but won't be able to buy with gold.

Meantime: People are not sure how to translate gold into CP, on my server they are taking yesterday prices for DB's and converting it to CP. Most people are still selling gold not CP.
Old 01/11/2007, 21:54   #142

i think for things like these u should stand up and try to fight it if ur smart u can get ur self a good char like an archer and start hunting like mad and get some mets now the thing is that mets still r something that every1 will use thnk *** for that ( i hope tq wont start **** and ruin that thing 2) anyway ppl will have to buy mets now who buy DBs from sites r ppl who r too lazy to work a little and want to start the game fast so the same ppl will need mets so eventually they will buy some from us and if we r lucky enough u can get ur self good things and be full as they r.
like every1 i hated the patch but b4 the patch we survived without buying DBs and after the patch i think we will u dont have to give up thats the fun of the game the challenge u get.
Old 01/11/2007, 22:17   #143

Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan@Jan 11 2007, 16:20
A lot of people have been quitting on my server so far. Allthough i personally did get lucky and gained a +8 cap and a 2 soc ring.

Oh well, that's life i guess. It still sucks, i agree with that one guy on CO Forum, they should be trading mets for cp's as well, concidering those are easier to hunt.
**** you =D

Got 1.5kk, xp pot, +2 stone, erm some disguise **** ..
last CP's .. gonna try it again
Old 01/11/2007, 22:24   #144

ROFL ..

40 CP's left ..
last try ..
Closed my eyes ..
Started clicking like a mad man ..
*Congrats! You've got a elite socket sharkcap."
Old 01/12/2007, 12:00   #145

Quote: