Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Droppin unnecessary items

Discussion on Droppin unnecessary items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sup everybody
do you guys remember the function in COtobo?
the function that throws unnecessary stuff away? its a sweet tool for like hunters especially archers..... for example if you have an archer and your hunting,and you picked all those items thinking that one of those would be +1? and later none of them are and you have to take ur time to throw all those stuff out of your inventory? I wonder if somebody can make one of those tools ? Cuz if someone can make one of those tools i would be thankful, buh if someone already made sumthing like that can you gimme teh link plz

thx
peace

p.s[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PLZ NO FLAMING AIGHT' border='0' alt='PLZ NO FLAMING AIGHT' />
Old 01/09/2007, 05:17   #2

.... U can easy go botjailed with this.... Just 2k lag and u ll think it wont worked and u ll jump so u can easy take a free trip to that guy who sends u hi with his hand . but ask him how much u need for getting out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1168316222.jpg (4.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 01/09/2007, 08:02   #3

Anyway to freeze char during drop with a break or freeze drop during jump ? lol