Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Contributing

Discussion on Contributing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got ideas how I can contribute to the community. I wanna get some karma and contribute before I try my only chance for the scriptvessel. =P
I'm basically noob at programming and don't know the updated bugs to tell anybody. The only thing I could think of was the bug where u kan hold a weapon in ur left hand only and not ur right. Anyone got any ideas how I could help contribute to the community. I recently tested out some "hacks" that nobody tested out to see if they were good which they weren't, but that's about it. Please don't post bad remarks. It just builds up and causes arguements. Better to just have helpful posts rather than a mixture of good and bad ones. This would also help others that want to help the community but aren't an expert at programming.
Old 01/02/2007, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Most contributions come from hard, well spent time, making bots, learning the glitches and so called 'corners' of the game that help other players. I started here for making bots, and has got me this far, just read it download it, try it out

autoitscript.com
Old 01/02/2007, 22:21   #3

i'm glad your willing to contribute but i believe your intensions or wrong, you should contribute because you enjoy it to help people, and you enjoy it to share your good opinions about something. And not only to receive scripvessel and never show up again,untill you need a new version.
If you really want to contribute, try comming up with new ideas, tips,hints that we don't really now or things we are forgotten,or try to help people with their problems. you don't need to be a great programmer to be a good helper
Old 01/02/2007, 22:29   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Jan 2 2007, 22:21
i'm glad your willing to contribute but i believe your intensions or wrong, you should contribute because you enjoy it to help people, and you enjoy it to share your good opinions about something. And not only to receive scripvessel and never show up again,untill you need a new version.
If you really want to contribute, try comming up with new ideas, tips,hints that we don't really now or things we are forgotten,or try to help people with their problems. you don't need to be a great programmer to be a good helper
Agreed..you should enjoy to contribute, and not only for ScriptVessel.