Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GiftStocking's

Discussion on GiftStocking's within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hay you all, was just thinking is there a way to trade the GiftStocks like last year with the XP Pots. I know it has to do with the ItemType.Dat file but not sure what to do. Or for that matter where to start lol. well any ways is any one working on this so we can trade them like from are noobs to say a main acc. to lvl it a little faster hehe.
Old 12/29/2006, 04:48   #2

Not possible, and that doesn't mean maybe possible. For sure not possible, of course unless you can get access to the server.
Old 12/29/2006, 06:10   #3

Waverunner lol some did it last year and we could trade the XP pots and sell them in market i know i got a acc locked that way...lol but i made 45 mill befor it got locked poor lvl 15 noob lol :XD
Old 12/29/2006, 06:37   #4

last year, and this year, are very different
Old 12/29/2006, 11:51   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Runaway@Dec 29 2006, 04:19
Hay you all, was just thinking is there a way to trade the GiftStocks like last year with the XP Pots. I know it has to do with the ItemType.Dat file but not sure what to do. Or for that matter where to start lol. well any ways is any one working on this so we can trade them like from are noobs to say a main acc. to lvl it a little faster hehe.
Have you tried using search? Cuz there are alot of other threads about this.
Old 12/29/2006, 19:10   #6

gunnish, lol yea i have and found one but the ItemType.dat editor program don't work that they have to download to do it.. GGrrrrr