Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion for flawless aim in FB

Discussion on Suggestion for flawless aim in FB within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/28/2006, 14:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Dythanos@Dec 28 2006, 07:36
aimbot or any hack/exploit to improve pvp is ******* gay, it's people who use these that ruin gw
SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? X2
Old 12/28/2006, 21:32   #17

Lol, i find this to be extremely funny. After deserting from this place, I though coming back now it would be different. I was wrong:\
{
google.com: ?Wow... the "remove the jump animation" is a very, very old idea. Almost as old as the "dust hack".If you're going to cheat, honestly, just go all the way. Get some skill chump.?
InflamedFetus: ?Aimbot is for a ******* noob who fails at CO. PVP is the funnest part in the game, and if you use an aimbot you fail at life, CO, and all games for that matter and should go die.?
luck: ?its not that hard to just chase down your enemies and kill them manually with fb, and also, people will just run so it will be the same a the proxy aimbot?
}
Problems with these statements:
1.) To call something an old idea yet not give an idea is redundant and not necessary,
2.) Don't even get me started on what InflamedFetus said.

Corrections:
1.) If the idea is old, do not use your sweet time to bump the thread with a reply of how you think it is old,
2.) Not being good at CO does not mean you fail at life. No matter how much you guys keep trying to prove this you will fail: CO IS NOT YOUR LIFE!,
3.) It seems that you guys are afraid that such a thing would be released, since all you say is "It will ruin the experience" or "It can't work". Denying something without reason is a form of fear.

Although this is a great idea, wouldn't people teleporting around become hard to tolerate? Seems to me it would get distracting. Maybe if you could make a program that can turn this "feature" on and off.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I'm not CO addicted.' border='0' alt='I'm not CO addicted.' />[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=OMFG!!1!11!!1! !KiLl j00r53lf f00 GtFo!1!1oneone' border='0' alt='OMFG!!1!11!!1!!KiLl j00r53lf f00 GtFo!1!1oneone' />
Old 01/05/2007, 05:43   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Dec 28 2006, 21:32
Lol, i find this to be extremely funny. After deserting from this place, I though coming back now it would be different. I was wrong:\
{
google.com: ?Wow... the "remove the jump animation" is a very, very old idea. Almost as old as the "dust hack".If you're going to cheat, honestly, just go all the way. Get some skill chump.?
InflamedFetus: ?Aimbot is for a fucking noob who fails at CO. PVP is the funnest part in the game, and if you use an aimbot you fail at life, CO, and all games for that matter and should go die.?
luck: ?its not that hard to just chase down your enemies and kill them manually with fb, and also, people will just run so it will be the same a the proxy aimbot?
}
Problems with these statements:
1.) To call something an old idea yet not give an idea is redundant and not necessary,
2.) Don't even get me started on what InflamedFetus said.

Corrections:
1.) If the idea is old, do not use your sweet time to bump the thread with a reply of how you think it is old,
2.) Not being good at CO does not mean you fail at life. No matter how much you guys keep trying to prove this you will fail: CO IS NOT YOUR LIFE!,
3.) It seems that you guys are afraid that such a thing would be released, since all you say is "It will ruin the experience" or "It can't work". Denying something without reason is a form of fear.

Although this is a great idea, wouldn't people teleporting around become hard to tolerate? Seems to me it would get distracting. Maybe if you could make a program that can turn this "feature" on and off.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I'm not CO addicted.' border='0' alt='I'm not CO addicted.' />[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=OMFG!!1!11!!1! !KiLl j00r53lf f00 GtFo!1!1oneone' border='0' alt='OMFG!!1!11!!1!!KiLl j00r53lf f00 GtFo!1!1oneone' />
it would take some getting used to i think. and war or tro that has ever fought a fire tao has to deal with the warping anyways so it shouldnt be much diffrent. would need to keep your own jump effect i think..
Old 01/06/2007, 05:45   #19

Basically, what you'd do is to change the jump animation starting at the second frame till the last frame, making them all the same. So whenever someone jumps, they'd be directly at the landing spot and you'd hit him as if you're aimbotting ^^ the thing is ppl would just say you aimbot, making no distinguish to Qoproxy :/ but when you get use to this it would be way better than qoproxy. As for using this against speedhackers, this won't be as useful, as much (or all) of the jump animation is cut out anyways when the client thinks you lag. Getting a faster connection would help in this case, as fires have a "freeze" period (and being manually controled ^^ ) so they can't move simultaneously using every packet available. Also when your client creates an artificial lag (a jump delay after receiving the packet), you would be able to bypass that, hitting as QOproxy does.

So yeah, after really thinking about it a bit, this would be very possible and very useful (prolly not that hard to get used to ). if some1 can point to me what files to edit, think I might just make a tro and start my own legacy lol.
Old 01/08/2007, 04:17   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko@Jan 6 2007, 05:45
Basically, what you'd do is to change the jump animation starting at the second frame till the last frame, making them all the same. So whenever someone jumps, they'd be directly at the landing spot and you'd hit him as if you're aimbotting ^^ the thing is ppl would just say you aimbot, making no distinguish to Qoproxy :/ but when you get use to this it would be way better than qoproxy. As for using this against speedhackers, this won't be as useful, as much (or all) of the jump animation is cut out anyways when the client thinks you lag. Getting a faster connection would help in this case, as fires have a "freeze" period (and being manually controled ^^ ) so they can't move simultaneously using every packet available. Also when your client creates an artificial lag (a jump delay after receiving the packet), you would be able to bypass that, hitting as QOproxy does.

So yeah, after really thinking about it a bit, this would be very possible and very useful (prolly not that hard to get used to ). if some1 can point to me what files to edit, think I might just make a tro and start my own legacy lol.
bump