Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Debate on ScriptVessel

Discussion on The Debate on ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys, I understand why some feel the script shouldn't be released, but there needs to be more detail to it, in my opinion I feel that copartner/scriptvessel should be released to the public because this is what some people would call a community, and I do see why some people say it should only be used by the people who put the work into cracking it, and I don't disagree with that either. I'm not a programmer or cracker myself, and no I'm not a new member of this forum either - I just never feel the need to post, but, in this situation I just want a better view of what could / should happen in the future.

Leave your thoughts and opinions, and please don't flame.
Old 12/24/2006, 04:53   #2

You either pay the people who make it, or crack it yourself. Nothing in life is free, or at least it shouldn't be.
Old 12/24/2006, 04:59   #3

i programed code for many years, before visual and c++ and all this java implemented **** came out, and sql integrated ****, but in my opinion the people that have the source code and have taken time to adjust the code dont release it for multiple reasons..example: noobs take the code spam it everywere including here taking up server space and within minutes of its release tq is implemented a code by about 20 people to conteract this proggie that took maybe an hour or a day or maybe a week by more then likely 1-3 people depending on the depth tq made it detectable. Second, with the source release that give tq's little spies the ability to completely make sure they dont miss holes on there detection system, and creates the problem that the WHOLE script and source code will have to be rewritten from scratch, which in my opinion and more then likely most of the progr4mers on here, a very nasty thing to happen. Also if it was release there WOULD be those that would implement keylogger and such into the code make it work for 10 min then quit and BLAM your accounts gone, and you know anyways if they release on thats fine but the big thing is it got abused, cotobo, copartner, and countless other contributions to these forums as the other forums on other sites that deal with such get abuse beyond the tolorence of programmers that make these programs to better their game and make it less mind racking, anyways, if you dont mess with the code or know how to extract such, then the people that would like to see it just to "see" it can extract it, read a book, its out there if your willing to learn it, and its not all that difficult, anyways the bottom line is the programmers, crackers, haxors, and those who do the server part who might as well be call neo-phreakers dont wont people that are going to twist such in a manner were tq will be able to get a full grasp on what someone who might of just "read" a book did to their precious game. Well i said my part, but really i'm pretty sure that covers it, but take what you will from the following and just know the knowledge is there its just if you decied to get it, then at least when you have it you know whats at risk with tq and other game companys seeing it.
Old 12/24/2006, 05:18   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by mondominus@Dec 24 2006, 04:59
i programed code for many years, before visual and c++ and all this java implemented crap came out, and sql integrated crap, but in my opinion the people that have the source code and have taken time to adjust the code dont release it for multiple reasons..example: noobs take the code spam it everywere including here taking up server space and within minutes of its release tq is implemented a code by about 20 people to conteract this proggie that took maybe an hour or a day or maybe a week by more then likely 1-3 people depending on the depth tq made it detectable. Second, with the source release that give tq's little spies the ability to completely make sure they dont miss holes on there detection system, and creates the problem that the WHOLE script and source code will have to be rewritten from scratch, which in my opinion and more then likely most of the progr4mers on here, a very nasty thing to happen. Also if it was release there WOULD be those that would implement keylogger and such into the code make it work for 10 min then quit and BLAM your accounts gone, and you know anyways if they release on thats fine but the big thing is it got abused, cotobo, copartner, and countless other contributions to these forums as the other forums on other sites that deal with such get abuse beyond the tolorence of programmers that make these programs to better their game and make it less mind racking, anyways, if you dont mess with the code or know how to extract such, then the people that would like to see it just to "see" it can extract it, read a book, its out there if your willing to learn it, and its not all that difficult, anyways the bottom line is the programmers, crackers, haxors, and those who do the server part who might as well be call neo-phreakers dont wont people that are going to twist such in a manner were tq will be able to get a full grasp on what someone who might of just "read" a book did to their precious game. Well i said my part, but really i'm pretty sure that covers it, but take what you will from the following and just know the knowledge is there its just if you decied to get it, then at least when you have it you know whats at risk with tq and other game companys seeing it.
good point
Old 12/24/2006, 05:52   #5

:flame: :flame: :flame:

oh no, i'm flamin!!! lolz

ok so i agree with mond... and i don't think the script should be released... and it's up to the scripters to decide what they do to it or with it
Old 12/24/2006, 06:23   #6

according to dm2000 and other mods i've talked to on here they are going to implement some changes on this forum startingt at the beginning of the year. which i hope they do. too many scammers and newbs who are posting things that are basicly down right illegal and those who only want to beg for hacks all the time. me personally i'm trying to learn from this site. what tools to use and the like. to make my own trainers but every time i get on a forum post that explains how to do something theres like a ton of **** posted in it about hows this work this aint working tell me now to make it work. blah blah i mean seriously i can't get a firm grasp on what they trying to do for people taking forum posts off topic. and besides last time qoproxy and aimbot and a few other hacks where released. we see a ton of people posting them in forums like gamerz zone and other areas taking credit for it's creation and basicly making it available to alot of people who dont know how to be discrete.

I mean lets face it there are some kids out there that just can't handle using a hack. they get this crazy whacky idea that they special cause they can cheat at the game and they let on like they got skillz to their fellow gamers in conquer. and tell them where and how they got the hack. next thing you know conquer gets patched and is now scanning memory as you log in. why? cause some noobs couldn't be discrete with the information shared on here.

so i hope to *** they withold script vessel and aimbot, also hope to *** the only hack they put out for the general populace is cotobo. the rest should be restricted to people who 1. wont take it and spam it on every cheat forum known to man. 2. can learn from it and use it to increase the communities knowledge base.

I mean seriously so far i've seen about 25 posts from differant accounts claiming to have qoproxy and aimbot up and working perfectly and they fixed this hack or that hack. everyone of them are noobs and everyone of those posts weren't worth a flip. I mean half of them are even throwing questions in the no questions asked part of the forum. Which is a big no no. so yea i say restrict this info to only those who are trust worthy. those who wont abuse the knowledge.
Old 12/24/2006, 06:31   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ramius_michael@Dec 24 2006, 06:23
according to dm2000 and other mods i've talked to on here they are going to implement some changes on this forum startingt at the beginning of the year. which i hope they do. too many scammers and newbs who are posting things that are basicly down right illegal and those who only want to beg for hacks all the time. me personally i'm trying to learn from this site. what tools to use and the like. to make my own trainers but every time i get on a forum post that explains how to do something theres like a ton of crap posted in it about hows this work this aint working tell me now to make it work. blah blah i mean seriously i can't get a firm grasp on what they trying to do for people taking forum posts off topic. and besides last time qoproxy and aimbot and a few other hacks where released. we see a ton of people posting them in forums like gamerz zone and other areas taking credit for it's creation and basicly making it available to alot of people who dont know how to be discrete.

I mean lets face it there are some kids out there that just can't handle using a hack. they get this crazy whacky idea that they special cause they can cheat at the game and they let on like they got skillz to their fellow gamers in conquer. and tell them where and how they got the hack. next thing you know conquer gets patched and is now scanning memory as you log in. why? cause some noobs couldn't be discrete with the information shared on here.

so i hope to god they withold script vessel and aimbot, also hope to god the only hack they put out for the general populace is cotobo. the rest should be restricted to people who 1. wont take it and spam it on every cheat forum known to man. 2. can learn from it and use it to increase the communities knowledge base.

I mean seriously so far i've seen about 25 posts from differant accounts claiming to have qoproxy and aimbot up and working perfectly and they fixed this hack or that hack. everyone of them are noobs and everyone of those posts weren't worth a flip. I mean half of them are even throwing questions in the no questions asked part of the forum. Which is a big no no. so yea i say restrict this info to only those who are trust worthy. those who wont abuse the knowledge.
also another good point, but the thing is - once the script is leaked to someone you feel is trustworthy, he/she'll leak the script to someone else and it will go on.. eventually leaving the program out to the public either way.
Old 12/24/2006, 07:00   #8

elite*gold: 20
I might buy ScriptVessel... [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Saves the Waiting, LOL' border='0' alt='Saves the Waiting, LOL' />
Old 12/24/2006, 07:03   #9

considering this is a forum for cheats and hack..the reason most people come to this place is because they are unable to create the program themselves...and when they do find programs that they could use....they give karma to the people who has the intelligence program them. That is what karma is for....for noobie who knows nothing...giving respects and recognitions.

If all know how to program cheats and hack...why would they come here...this is a place of sharing...between noobie ,mediocre, and experts.

noobie leech, mediocre and expert programmers learn from each others...

currency amongst hackers are valued by karma...

no sharing....no karma....

your success as a hacker is not only measure by how cunning you are at manipulating programs...but by your contributions to the community...and let others benefit from your glory....
Old 12/24/2006, 07:34   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ancientglory@Dec 24 2006, 01:03
considering this is a forum for cheats and hack..the reason most people come to this place is because they are unable to create the program themselves...and when they do find programs that they could use....they give karma to the people who has the intelligence program them. That is what karma is for....for noobie who knows nothing...giving respects and recognitions.

If all know how to program cheats and hack...why would they come here...this is a place of sharing...between noobie ,mediocre, and experts.

noobie leech, mediocre and expert programmers learn from each others...

currency amongst hackers are valued by karma...

no sharing....no karma....

your success as a hacker is not only measure by how cunning you are at manipulating programs...but by your contributions to the community...and let others benefit from your glory....
yea you been watching hackers again huh. lets hack the gibson. jesus christ. listen man the only currency that a real hacker wants is to increase their skill and knowledge base. thats the only currency any person of skillz respects. frankly glory glory is for fools and dead heros. want to know what really drives a hacker is a challenge. being in the midst of a problem other people say can't be fixed. glory bah. dont be ignorant. you know in my day a hacker was a innovator, and a builder. now anyone with a pc and downloaded cracking software is called a hacker. give me a break. by the way you insult those who contribute by saying they only want recognition. i can tell you right now that they could give a rats ass about recognition from noobs who have no skill, desire to learn, or willing to contribute. So there if thats a flame i say to the moderators i apologize but i'm fed up with people saying that the contributers here are only wanting to have their butt kissed. I think the reason most have come to this community in the beginning was to increase their knowledge and understanding of how a game works and how they can use that knowledge to their advantage. I say i wish they would make this forum what it should be a place to learn how to do something versus a here this is a finished program go and abuse it and get it patched so we have to fix it again. i can tell you right now i hate having to go back and continuously having to fix something that shouldn't have had to be fixed for a long time.
Old 12/24/2006, 07:45   #11

I agree w u ancientglory u are right

when i came in this page first time i was realy noob i think how they make such programs so i start to read books and search some programers schools in our city and now i am learning programing

and the best hellper is toredo [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=the best ' border='0' alt='the best ' />
Old 12/24/2006, 07:49   #12

i do want to learn how to program and such, i just don't know where to start.
Old 12/24/2006, 07:53   #13

I agree with ya ramius. and personally its kinda annoying being here now when all the info on memory addys and stuff we used in the beginning to learn when i first came here are so far stuck on the back pages now cause noobs not being able to use the search button and asking "give me aimbot and everything else mastor" so if you didnt have the links for this info saved you got alot of digging to do now to find it.
Old 12/24/2006, 08:04   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by d0wnload@Dec 24 2006, 07:49
i do want to learn how to program and such, i just don't know where to start.
Programing For Dummies...seriously look the series up i know they cover c++ borland, visual basic, java, some server stuff, im pretty sure sql to and that goes into how to read a packet too, and a handful of other language thats alot of people are benign to, qbasic, basic, dos<---member that one, before basic...sorry some old time program joke...hehehaha, but ya seriously look up the For dummies series there good books full of good an informative stuff
Old 12/24/2006, 08:05   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolvereness@Dec 24 2006, 04:53
You either pay the people who make it, or crack it yourself. Nothing in life is free, or at least it shouldn't be.
another thing i've been wondering, where exactly does it state that the script must be paid for? there is no specific thread stating it, unless i'm blind.