Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

open pet.dat

Discussion on open pet.dat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,
I want to open the pet.dat of conquer, to edit it^^. But my problem is I don't know how, if I open it with the edtior it shows me something that I can't read. It would be nice if any could show me a way how I can open it, so that I can read what is in.

Hallo,
Ich möchte gerne die pet.dat von Conquer editieren. Mein Problem dabei ist nur, das wenn ich die Datei mit dem Editor öffne kommen ein paar seltsame Schriftzeichen und ein paar Buchstaben. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die pet.dat irrgendwie in einer mir lesbaren Sprache darzustellen?

1Euro
Old 12/21/2006, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi,
it would be nice if someone can help me:/

1Euro
Old 12/21/2006, 14:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
lolz....i dunno...LOLZ again!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Re-Open] Evolution Online is now back open!
03/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
We have brought back Evolution online there is alot more things to do alot of glitchs fixed and most of all better compose rates to go with the drops rates :) The Server is up 24/7. Everything working we even added houses to castles :) Alot translated Funner events and Quest. There is a new quest with all the god maps to earn items to get Ep. More and more come check it out! Website: Evolution Online
[Speedmt2 open] Beta Now Open
10/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 94 Replies
Entfernt
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta
06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time . 1. Free Blessing of the Gods From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...