Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

@Dm.

Discussion on @Dm. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think when u see somone begging for hacks or having a hack with virus/spyware/maleware etc in it. You should ban them or ip ban them ( Depending on the situation ). Post's dont make somone a noob, so no one should think just because somone has a few post's means there a noob. Everyone here has had 1 post before. I think you should just Ban people when they beg etc. Just my two sense. Ty ^^

- Justin

Edit : I think the warning system is good, but all they have to do is make a new account when they have 2-3 warnings.
Old 12/17/2006, 06:29   #2

You are dead on. There are a bunch of guys right now coming on this website. They are putting out old programs and programs that dont work with trojans and keyloggers in them. Taking advantage of newbs who are so hungry for hacks they dont use commonsense and dont check to see if the stuff is tainted. Also i noticed quite a few people that are taking Mr.Teenies, Chocoman4ks, and other epvp contributers work. Then saying they patched it to work for conquer and also saying that the work is theirs. I am glad though that DM2000 is going through those posts and closing them. I swear I feel sorry for DM2000 and other mods they got their work cut out for them. Needless to say what alot of old hands in epvp have feared for a long time is coming to pass. EPVP is being over run by a bunch of leeching badguys. It's not cool not cool at all.
Old 12/17/2006, 06:39   #3

I don't envy DM at all.. it would be nice if he could get some help. I'd apply, but I'd be too much of a hardass, and be locking everything lol..

As it is, I'm trying to do my part by isolating the good bits, and putting them all in one place, but even so, it is difficult to tell when someone clever is trying to impliment a scam :\

On the other hand, most people who carelessly download and use those things without checking them first, are the same leechers or spamming noobs that most of us are also complaining about..
So if they get keylogged etc. .. well.. thats -K for ya
Old 12/17/2006, 06:45   #4

Thank you for Karma ramius_michael ^^

And yes, i am happy that i am not the only one annoyed by all these people coming to the forums and stealing sources from people who have worked hard on a program. Not only do they do that, they dont give credit to the creator and! They just come back and beg for more ****.

About Mods. I mostly see DM2000 working hard on these forums, she has closed one of my threads due to me putting it in the wrong section. Not a big deal, good to see she is doing her job well. I would love to see you as a Mod "howaboutno". You might be a hardass, but maybe that is what this forum needs. Since alot of noobs ( People that are completly not computer smart ).. Even tho computer's are so easy to learn how to work. We need a hardass mod! I would vote for you if u ran for mod.

PS: Sorry if i am offending anyone, i just speak the truth
Old 12/17/2006, 06:57   #5

I agree. Epvp has had a CO community full of leechers for a long time. Since After I learned the basics and began making my own progs, I've seen very few new faces really contributing...There is also an issue of irresponsibility on the staff's end... All posts with QOProxy attached should be deleted; Qonquer himself has asked that it not be used, and it literally destroys the whole concept of Conquer Online...yet for complaining, I get a warning

/rant

btw, I`m not sorry if I offended anyone; If you`re offended you prob deserve it.
Old 12/17/2006, 07:01   #6

agree, too many noobs posting MULTIPLE keyloggers within a few minutes in between... and these are their first posts so you got it...
Old 12/17/2006, 07:08   #7

I just re-read my other post, I wanna clarify that I do applaud DM2000 for his work...I`m sure if he had the power to he would ban all those fkin nubs
Old 12/17/2006, 07:29   #8

#close - non value added.

Guys, I try my best... ^^

DM
Closed Thread