Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item type Hack improvements

Discussion on Item type Hack improvements within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys and girls,

I have 1 thing I would love to see happen with the item type hack. It shows ref, elite, uniq and super items.

I would love top see
Refined items names - shown in a blue text (when on the ground)
unique items names- shown in a green text(when on the ground)
unique items names- shown in a purple text(when on the ground)
super items - shown in a brown text(when on the ground)

Also socketed items with a indicator showing how many sockets in the item such as (1) or (2)

And one more sugestion when a + item drops possibly add a + to the end of the name..

Heres a few examples:
1) An elite snake club drops that has 1 socket and a +1 (just theoretically), this is what I would love to see if that item dropped on the ground
1)eli snake club(1)+

A unique +1 Necklace drops
2)Uni Necklace +

If a regular Necklace droped with a plus 1 , you could use the same orange color but..
3)Necklace +

I think you get my ideas, if at all possible PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this program.
Old 12/15/2006, 03:24   #2

first off..you cant see sock and +'s before u pick them up
thats all server sided...however it is possible to color code the quality items..just like cotobo showed quality items as giftboxes.
Old 12/15/2006, 03:27   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Mokujin@Dec 15 2006, 03:24
first off..you cant see sock and +'s before u pick them up
thats all server sided...however it is possible to color code the quality items..just like cotobo showed quality items as giftboxes.
Easy, grab the 3f1 packet sent to the client *before* it reaches the client (COtobo or QOProxy) then if the Item ID meets requirements to be displayed differently, change the item ID in the packet to that of another item (GiftBag) while keeping the unique ID in the packet unchanged, then send the packet to the client, and voilah, item appears as GiftBag.
Old 12/15/2006, 03:33   #4

caffiene..very good explination..however i dont think mayotruck77 has a clue what u just said lol
Old 12/15/2006, 03:39   #5

lol prolly not. as i myself am still learning packets.
Old 12/15/2006, 11:22   #6

Nope no clue but, does that mean this is possible?

You realize how much time this would save and what a killer hack this would be..could any of you manage to make this program?
Old 12/15/2006, 15:25   #7

For all that i know. The ability to see +1 is impossible ^^
Old 12/15/2006, 20:34   #8

i know this is probably the wrong place to ask.......... but is there an easy way to copy incoming packets so i can view them while i am still playing?
Old 12/15/2006, 20:40   #9

yes there is. use the search button for a packet sniffer. and yes, this isn't the right place to ask.

...now to topic... what are you trying to get at mayo? you want us to color code items for ya? i can see if it's not too much trouble, though my bot's coming slow as it's a back seat project to my life and work...

also, it'd technically be a bot, not a hack enough symantix... lol

so that's all your asking?
Old 12/17/2006, 23:01   #10

yah pretty much all I want is what is stated above to show the items in color to be able to see + items before I have to pick them up and be able to see sockets before I pick them up...I greatly appreciate it! If your building this program please whenever its finished post a link to it here...

Thank you guys.
Old 12/18/2006, 04:13   #11

You are not listening Yes it can be color coded that is relitivly the easy part NO you can't see sockets nor +1 before you pick them up because that data is only sent WHEN you pick the item up
Old 12/18/2006, 04:18   #12

#close - Question / Request answered.

DM
Closed Thread