Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameData.dll

Discussion on GameData.dll within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i was just wondering if it is possible to decrypt GameData.dll.Why,u ask?well i got this modified GameData.dll from a user, and he said it will help with multiclient, so i did,put the file in Co2 directory and yes it helped!, but i want to add time ,date etc. because it dosent show it,it only show's [server] [ping] [fps].

Thx for help in Advance

I attached the file that i got from him.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1165364897.ibf (196.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 12/06/2006, 01:37   #2

there's already a thread about that. changing the software version deletes the server clock. no way to fix with it, so sorry... you'll have to make do.

if you are wondering why and mostly to quell any future questions about this matter... here i go... (YET AGAIN!!)

the editted .dll in this case determines the software parameters, such as the version (English/Chinese/whatever). the version has been editted to enable running more than two copies of conquer.exe at once. ok, so, your software version is unrecognized by the server... and therefore is unable to recieve some certain information from the server... like the servers time... now... no need to worry... you lost your time... but can now make many noobs and get much money or w/e you like to do...

thanx, and please feel free make donations to my karma fund.
Old 12/06/2006, 01:41   #3

Ahhh okay,next time il use search just in case.

And thx for explaining.
Old 12/06/2006, 02:03   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Drugie@Dec 5 2006, 19:41
Ahhh okay,next time il use search just in case.

And thx for explaining.
you're welcome, mate.

have a good night/morning/afternoon/evening... ^^