Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys I Have A Problem

Discussion on Guys I Have A Problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when i enter to the game then have 2 loading windows right? the first is autopatch and the second is load window.. so i finish the autopatch and it's open the second windows and then it's quit from the loading window and didnt open the game.. what i need to do guys?
Old 11/28/2006, 16:25   #2

do u only have 1 client open?
Old 11/28/2006, 16:35   #3

yes..
Old 11/28/2006, 16:41   #4

have u tried reinstalling co?
Old 11/28/2006, 16:47   #5

yes.. it's still didnt work..
Old 11/28/2006, 18:04   #6

i think ive had a problem much like it, mostly it was solved by going by using ctrl+alT+Delete (not a joke) and then check under both open programs and under processes, and then close conquer there (as it sometimes seem to be running without one knowing it) did this a long time ago, it could be that

else try to open it via the startmenu, so that you dont use the desktop ikon that needs double clcik and then start it that way.

it helped me when i had the problem, hope it may work for you too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guys, My little Problem..
09/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 44 Replies
Gud day to all, I'm a GC player in PH, And Now I'm trying to finish the new dungeon Castle of Domination Champion Mode( trying to get Thanatos pet which is a limited edition pet, and only exists upto Aug. 24,2010), its really hard to finish it alone, and I can't even ask my guildmates nor my friends to join with me cuz our connection isn't compatible, which means its lag, the only way to finish to the game fairly, normally, is to play it with your shop mates, or maybe with your friends inside...
Problem in PSF: Need your help guys!
02/02/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
Yesterday i'm using my PSF and it works perfectly but after the maintainance there was a error saying "CANNOT CONNECT TO THE LOGIN SERVER - TIME ERROR". What should i do guys? Help me please...
p elp nmn guys sa problem ko...
08/11/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
bkit nDDc ung wallhack ko ngayun but my tym nmn n hindi xa nDDC but its 100% sure n magagamit...comment lng guys sa prob. kow..tnxxx...<<bhelabsme>>...Y.C...add lng
Another problem with TZ!come in guys!
09/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
So now after I solved the minilauncher problem (TY member!) I got a new problem! every time I try to log into the server this MSG pops and say some shit in CH and then nothing happens! so i tried to register again with the same user name to see if Iam still registered and I was! so I tried to put some fake ID and PASS and I got the same MSG again!
Having a problem maybe you guys can help me out with?
03/31/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey, i've been vac hacking on 2moons... and the thing is when i lure up to like 30-50 mobs i get REALLY high ms.... ive reformated my pc and everything since this problem hasnt happend before... but I have a new internet connection... which i dont think is as good as the one i had before, do you think thats why?