Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling skills (Questions)

Discussion on Leveling skills (Questions) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found out on my own. At my level (46, WaterTaoist) it's best to hunt FireSpirits in the length =)
Old 09/23/2006, 00:24   #2

ask these in game to a char... they arent hacks
Old 09/23/2006, 00:29   #3

I'm afraid that I have asked (tons of people) but they just ignore me. It seems like it's more good people here so I could just try it here=)

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this a "Co2 Main" forum? I have seen many people ask questions in this "sub-forum". (I might have missunderstood, sorry if I did) =)

*EDIT* And no, i'm not beeing sarcastic about "(I might have missunderstood, sorry if I did)". So no need to send me pm's about it (I'm not mentioning any names)
Old 09/23/2006, 01:34   #4

well, i would just say ask in CO, because ppl can get back to you faster, but ill try to help here:P

Seeing as you're only lvl 49, you should go to tombbats in pheonix castle. People in game can show you where that is. As you lvl, you're fire will also lvl, so dont rush it. Use moon gems in your weapon to lvl fire faster. When you're about 80 or so, you should have, or have money for an elite bs. But, the best way to lvl is in tombbats till around 90, which there are other things to lvl on. Water taos lvl slowly anyway, so the absolute best way to get 110 is to find teams. Usually in the adventure zone/hawkkings, etc, ppl can help you if you stig them.
Old 09/23/2006, 11:57   #5

Thanks =)

I'm 46, but I guess same place as at level 49? Only way to get gems is to mine / buy them, right?

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it =)
Old 09/23/2006, 18:45   #6

ask in ur servers forums or somthin this is a place for hax and bots not spam about you needing somthing other if u could stop spamming in epvp and get a cl
Old 09/27/2006, 18:29   #7

It seems like experiance is diffrent on diffrent days. I rarely get the same amount of experiance per hit / kill every single day.

Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks555666@Sep 23 2006, 18:45
ask in ur servers forums or somthin this is a place for hax and bots not spam about you needing somthing other if u could stop spamming in epvp and get a cl
As far as i'm concerned it's not only for hacks and bots. And I have already tried in server forums a couple of times.

CO2 Main Discussions / Questions
"Ask your questions here or just talk about anything related to CO2"

Copied from Conquer Online 2.0 "sub-forum".

And please, instead of taking this up off-topic in a thread just send a PM.
Old 09/27/2006, 22:13   #8

I want up my Bow 2 Socket elite using 1 DB in twin city... The bow need slow lvl for this? who i be this??