Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a little help on clientside

Discussion on I need a little help on clientside within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a little help on clientside

Ok the problem is this, in the logging in screen where you place your username and password there is "Sign up, Purchase CPs, Help" I have it directed for CPs and Help direct to my webpage BUT I am struggling with Sign up as it`s not in flashlogin.

I have found the Sign up part but it is in Start.dat in Data/Main I opened it and have changed several things in there but I am unable to change a script/frame/action tag. I am using Trillix flash decompiler which changed everything else apart from the URL which still leads to the Conquer account creation page. Any ideas?
Old 07/04/2010, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Moved.
Thanks
1 User