Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF a Partner for to create an Ultimate Account

Discussion on LF a Partner for to create an Ultimate Account within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF a Partner for to create an Ultimate Account

Hi, So im looking for a partner to create an ultimate Conquer Online Account. I require proof to be accepted in my task, by having experience. Just show me you have a different account with decent gear and a decent level. I pay for a monthly bot, so I can guarantee super fast leveling. Also I'm looking for ideas of what classes should we start with up to second reborn. After that is complete I would love to recreate another account, So we both would have amazing accounts. The monthly bot I pay for is usable on multiple users, so if all is smooth and nicely you can use my login as well for the bot!

Let me know what ideas people have!
Old 06/22/2010, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
.... Scam.

No one is gonna just share an account with someone they met from a hack site assuming they have no contact outside that.

Also the fact that you need 'suggestions' on how to make your ultimate account... that's all the proof anyone needs that this would be a waste of time.

Not reporting but just saying... anyone looking at this, watch yourself lol.
Old 06/22/2010, 23:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
that's an opinion and that's whats nice about the internet is everyone has the right to give them, but don't waste your time stating them, as im willing to invest Db's and time into this account, im just looking for a companion to help get it up and strong fast. Thanks for your opinion. and the reason i am looking for a starting class is because people have different preferences on what they like to level up and im open for options. Sorry if you take my listing as a scam, im just trying to get up there like every one else in conquer...
Old 06/23/2010, 17:34   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Il agree with pro, sounds like a scam.

#Closed
Closed Thread